DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
4 months for one new spank bank ?
That is correct. The dev has already stated a few pages back that this update will have only one sex scene.

I understand that people want content but he is just one man, trying to make the best that he can. Also, Meredith is kind of the star of this game so he focuses most of the attention on her, for now. The other girls will get some content as well, this year.

I would describe Meredith's content in this update as a series of cock teases. She does not get a new gallery scene in this update. Aunt Irene gets most of the new content and the lone sex scene in 0.4. If you're the kind of player that likes to read steamy dialogue, you'll likely enjoy the new Meredith stuff. If you're the kind of player that clicks past the the text, you'll probably think I am blue-balling. It is what it is.

There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in v0.4.

View attachment 3663594

XYZ1234520

May 26, 2024
View attachment 1330818

Overview:
You play a frustrated, young computer and video game enthusiast living at home with your overextended and stressed mother, Meredith, and your self-centered and aloof sister, Brooke.

Nominally, you and your two friends: ever-scheming, wannabe ladies' man Scott; and hyperkinetic savant Nicole, set out to uncover the mysterious disappearance of the mercurial Dr. Joystick; however, you find the seemingly more mundane situations in your own home to be more rewarding.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: JorogrArt - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Win x86: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 2609518 View attachment 2609558 View attachment 2609500 View attachment 2609499 View attachment 2609567 View attachment 2609515 View attachment 2609553 View attachment 2609498 View attachment 2609501 View attachment 2609524 View attachment 2609525 View attachment 2609544 View attachment 2609578
Please give Android version

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I loved the update, something amazing in this game is that you can choose who's your first, I saw the sex scenes with the aunt and the ghost lady, but I'm saving my first for the mom, to some people it may take a long time or there is "not enough content" but the worldbuilding of this game is huge.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
This is a quality game but it suffers from too many love interests. Oh well, I guess. Good luck Dev and see you in 2 years.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
go to Sloppy Seconds Diner and press on this door, then wait for the weekend and propose to her View attachment 3670131
thanks! My game might be bugged lol When I click on the restroom, MC just enters it or if I click on the magnifying glasses he just tells me it's a bathroom
I triggered the "Practice wife" quest in the attic, and the next day morning when MC goes to the hallway, it triggered another event in the attic where MC can propose to mom by kneeling down on his knee. However, the quest & the progress doesn't show up in the quest log, and I don't know how to proceed.

Reactions: Ch4os01

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Bug: clicking the text bubble on the wine glass while having sex with Irene changes the pointer to an hour glass that won't go away.

Reactions: cogip66750

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Since the No More Content statement on character pages seems to be a lie, is it actually possible to help Caydence with their internet issues? Also, I got Creative Writing 1, is it possible to raise it to 2 in this update?

Reactions: veaqaa

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
Good lord... you are hard to please.. ha ha ha
I'm not complaining, Dev does not owe me anything since I'm not a paid supporter. I wish him nothing but success. I'm just stating the obvious: if you commit yourself to 9 LI's, working on a game by yourself in your free time, it's going to take a lot of time until any particular LI gets any substantial content. And Dev clearly gets it since he actually gave us future sex scenes as a gallery bonus only to avoid being called a blue baller/milker. Just giving a heads up for new players considering trying this game out.

Reactions: MrFrenchy16

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not complaining, Dev does not owe me anything since I'm not a paid supporter. I wish him nothing but success. I'm just stating the obvious: if you commit yourself to 9 LI's, working on a game by yourself in your free time, it's going to take a lot of time until any particular LI gets any substantial content. And Dev clearly gets it since he actually gave us future sex scenes as a gallery bonus only to avoid being called a blue baller/milker. Just giving a heads up for new players considering trying this game out.
Didnt say you were complaining but seriously...saying your hard to please... Even more so if you not even contributing.. lol..

Nobody has given a deadline and the dev is just enjoying making the game at his own pace.. Its simple really.

Ch4os01

May 16, 2024
I triggered the "Practice wife" quest in the attic, and the next day morning when MC goes to the hallway, it triggered another event in the attic where MC can propose to mom by kneeling down on his knee. However, the quest & the progress doesn't show up in the quest log, and I don't know how to proceed.
incomplete quest ?

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes