Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I learnt 5 out of 6 comebacks but I can't seem to get the last one, I already did the long shower one , the Geenie in the arcade store one, the one from the TV show, the one Nicole told me and the one Scott told me
I'm sure the last one is from your sister's friend.

Reactions: Jito14

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
How can MC "Secure his manhood" so he can join mom in shower?
Exit the Bathroom and go into your Bedroom. • Click the Use on the trunk at the foot of MC’s bed to get the Gym Shorts. • Head downstairs to the Basement and use the Gym Shorts on the washer to clean them. • This advanced the time past Midday, so you’ll need to sleep until morning and then rest until Midday to try again. • Use the Gym Shorts on the shower to start and unlock the Meredith Shower Scene

Reactions: MrFrenchy16

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Random dev note: I've noticed it's common for the in-game quest log to display a message like "Congratulations! You have completed the available [character] content for this update." when you have actually not completed the available content for a given update. Ex: I had the congratulations message for Meredith before I had initiated the attic/wedding dress/proposal quest line. If I hadn't been reading this thread I'd probably have had no idea that content existed since my save file was on an in-game Monday morning and that quest kicks off on the weekend. Just a thing to note.

Fox357

Jul 9, 2019
Hi there people. I was wondering how can I start the "Message In a Bottle" quest ??? All I know is that it's related to Scott.

Thanks

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Hi there people. I was wondering how can I start the "Message In a Bottle" quest ??? All I know is that it's related to Scott.

Thanks
Not 100% sure but i think one of his conversation options unlocks it....the time-machine envelopes quest

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I've had 2 soft locks was able to esc

3 drinks of the bourbon/scotch in the kitchen (Jito14 reporting same thing)
clicking on the glass on wine after doing the deed with the good aunt

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes