marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Are there any actual sex scenes yet or are they just the stupid spank bank scenes that literally are a waste of time unless they impact the game? What is the point of making those when that time could be used better to make the actual scene instead of just a dream scene? Seriously, stop milking the spank bank scenes and add the actual scenes. :rolleyes:

"People lie, the evidence never lies!"

Last edited:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I would describe Meredith's content in this update as a series of cock teases. She does not get a new gallery scene in this update. Aunt Irene gets most of the new content and the lone sex scene in 0.4. If you're the kind of player that likes to read steamy dialogue, you'll likely enjoy the new Meredith stuff. If you're the kind of player that clicks past the the text, you'll probably think I am blue-balling. It is what it is.

There is about 30 minutes of new gameplay in v0.4.

View attachment 3663594
And havent we already had enough cock teases in this game Or is that all this game will get? Seems you like making the Spank Bank scenes more than the actual scenes. When will the actual "NON-Spank Bank" scenes happen? 5 years from now? I do find it ironic that you have added in the stats about who the MC will lose his virginity to and yet there is no way to do that yet unless you are counting it for the Spank Bank which you seem to want to do those instead. Is it really that difficult to make the actual scene or is the Spank Bank scenes your "practice" scenes for when and IF you do the actual scenes?

Last edited:

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
And havent we already had enough cock teases in this game Or is that all this game will get? Seems you like making the Spank Bank scenes more than the actual scenes. When will the actual "NON-Spank Bank" scenes happen? 5 years from now? I do find it ironic that you have added in the stats about who the MC will lose his virginity to and yet there is no way to do that yet unless you are counting it for the Spank Bank which you seem to want to do those instead. Is it really that difficult to make the actual scene or is the Spank Bank scenes your "practice" scenes for when and IF you do the actual scenes?

There is a real sex scene, so go eat your humble pie now :)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Are there any actual sex scenes yet or are they just the stupid spank bank scenes that literally are a waste of time unless they impact the game? What is the point of making those when that time could be used better to make the actual scene instead of just a dream scene? Seriously, stop milking the spank bank scenes and add the actual scenes. :rolleyes:
You are clearly unaware that in the last update you can have sex with aunt Irene, so the v-card stat is not useless as you claim.
This is a one-man project, if you think you can do better be my guest and start your own game. I am sure yours will have better character development and the sexual tension will increase in a very believable way... Yeah sure...

And Jorogr added the spank bank scenes from the start specifically so that people like you don't start complaining about not having content while he works on getting things done. Now you are saying you would have preferred no spank bank instead and just waited patiently for actual content? Forgive me if I am skeptical.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I triggered the "Practice wife" quest in the attic, and the next day morning when MC goes to the hallway, it triggered another event in the attic where MC can propose to mom by kneeling down on his knee. However, the quest & the progress doesn't show up in the quest log, and I don't know how to proceed.
the quest is not complete, but you can propose by finishing Aunt Irene, specially the part with the poetry, when you propose, she will say yes to that, but say the only thing missing was the ring, at that point Dev drops you a message saying feature will be implemented in next update....

Reactions: JorogrArt

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how do we fill up Irene's waterbed?
If you examine one of the statues in Irene’s bedroom you will discover that it is a faucet.
You can find epoxy glue in MC’s room (or Brooke’s) in the drawer.
Then take the water hose in the backyard of MC’s house, inside the shed. Use the glue on the waterbed and the hose on the statue.

mercykillme

Nov 10, 2018
Bug: during the sex scene with Irene the mouse permanently turns into an hourglass when you "talk" to the wine glass in her hand

Fox357

Jul 9, 2019
Not 100% sure but i think one of his conversation options unlocks it....the time-machine envelopes quest
I talked as much as I can with him in front of the arcade (the only options I have are "Ask for Advice", "Have you seen Nicole" and "Do I owe you one or...") and when I try to call him it doesn't do anything.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
in the gallery on that scene with charlote. you can't do sex with her cuz her legs ? or there is any other way that she put it down?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
JorogrArt i experienced a bug after drinking scoth, when he has to much the screen froze and was just folowers on screen and "loading" then game chrased

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Gonna pick a few posts to respond to. It was a Holiday weekend in the US and was out of town able to read the thread but not respond until now.

So let me get this straight, I can go around to Aunt Irene's anytime and get a blow job but I need weed and jazz to get her to show me her tits. C'mon dude, just admit it, you're out of ideas.
This might shock you to hear, Junior, but a ~50-year old woman might be a little self-conscious about showing her body, especially to a guy half her age that she likes, and yes give him a BJ prior to that.

I want to see Irene sex scene.
Then, Will I be able to see that scene next year?
EA Sports. It's in the game.

Random dev note: I've noticed it's common for the in-game quest log to display a message like "Congratulations! You have completed the available [character] content for this update." when you have actually not completed the available content for a given update. Ex: I had the congratulations message for Meredith before I had initiated the attic/wedding dress/proposal quest line. If I hadn't been reading this thread I'd probably have had no idea that content existed since my save file was on an in-game Monday morning and that quest kicks off on the weekend. Just a thing to note.
The quest journal as it's currently designed isn't capable of handling more than a few concurrent quests. The attic quest, as well as the shower quest, are optional bonus activities that are paths to extra sex scenes. The reward for the attic stuff will be a sex scene, but MC will have to unlock v-sex in order for it to be reachable in the story.

There is a wish list item to rework the quest journal so that it displays the quests in a hierarchy so you can see which ones you've completed and which ones are open and that you're working on.

I talked as much as I can with him in front of the arcade (the only options I have are "Ask for Advice", "Have you seen Nicole" and "Do I owe you one or...") and when I try to call him it doesn't do anything.
There should be an option to Talk About Endeavors... or something. I forget what it's called. That leads to a sub-menu where the Time Machine stuff is. If that's not showing up for you, then that's a problem.

in the gallery on that scene with charlote. you can't do sex with her cuz her legs ? or there is any other way that she put it down?
There's a hotspot on her knees. Be persistent. :sneaky:

I've had 2 soft locks was able to esc

3 drinks of the bourbon/scotch in the kitchen (Jito14 reporting same thing)
clicking on the glass on wine after doing the deed with the good aunt
JorogrArt i experienced a bug after drinking scoth, when he has to much the screen froze and was just folowers on screen and "loading" then game chrased
Same, game just freezes.
I have compiled a list of bugs from this thread and from my Discord and am going through them. I've found and fixed the crashes from the wine glass and trying to enter Mom's room while she's organizing the attic or outside (which were the worst ones). I'll put the scotch one on the list.

I'm going to have to issue a patch to take care of these items and a few others. Cheers!

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I get that the attic and shower scenes are 'bonus', but them maybe don't use the verbiage "completed the available content" in the journal, as it's a bit misleading/confusing. It's not a huge thing at this stage, but if it stays like this once you've done more work and there's more, *adjusts tie*, 'substantial content' available it could lead to people walking away from the game without realizing they left scenes unplayed.

dbain

Apr 23, 2023
Hey, Jorogr, Any way you could tone down the screen shake further during the orgasm or at least give us an option to toggle it off in the settings? It still feels too much. Also, can't wait to have more 'interactive' options (with the touches) as there are pretty much various options and responses to it. :)

Reactions: JorogrArt

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

1. spank bank is not dreams, it is literally just the game's gallery. accessible from the main menu.

2. the gallery contains both scenes you have seen in the game, and a few (clearly marked) future scenes that the plot has not reached yet.
because dev wants to take his time to slowly build up towards incest instead of it happening in 2 seconds flat, for a more believable story.
this is frankly a good thing.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes