homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I triggered the "Practice wife" quest in the attic, and the next day morning when MC goes to the hallway, it triggered another event in the attic where MC can propose to mom by kneeling down on his knee. However, the quest & the progress doesn't show up in the quest log, and I don't know how to proceed.
incomplete quest ?
Most definitely! But the point is, no information about this quest can be seen on the quest log.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
WHAT ABOUT THE PROPOSAL ON MOM?
First of all, maybe you are not aware of this but writing everything with capslock is the netiquette equivalent of shouting... it makes you appear a bit rude, especially if you are asking something/making requests.

For the Proposal, at the moment (0.4) you can try it and if you already have the Writing I Skill you can put together a nice attempt of proposal, to the point that Meredith says she would accept if it were real. This game feature is not completed yet (in future updates you will be able to obtain a ring and eventually the scene will lead to sex with the wedding dress).

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Since the No More Content statement on character pages seems to be a lie, is it actually possible to help Caydence with their internet issues? Also, I got Creative Writing 1, is it possible to raise it to 2 in this update?

Short answer: Unfortunately No and no.
Longer Answer: Caydence content atm is just her appearing after the Message in a Bottle quest is completed, and her presentation. If you use the Magic Wand you can see her in various degrees of undressing.
Writing 1 is the max level for that Skill right now (it was introduced in 0.4 so there's still no other uses for it apart from the Wedding Proposal with Meredith and no higher levels)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I'd like more hints about Aunt Irene, i got the "smooth Jazz" and "reefer" part done but now in my hint section it's makes reference to "poetry"...Am i to talk to someone or is it a book\place somewhere?

I just need someone to point me in the right direction,not a full blown walkthrough, please.
Just have another drink with her, she should start talking about poetry and you will learn the Writing I skill.
After that you can progress further with Irene scenes up to sex but it's optional.

Reactions: MrFrenchy16

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'd like more hints about Aunt Irene, i got the "smooth Jazz" and "reefer" part done but now in my hint section it's makes reference to "poetry"...Am i to talk to someone or is it a book\place somewhere?

I just need someone to point me in the right direction,not a full blown walkthrough, please.
You clearly havent tried ANYTHING... Come on you can do it... we have faith in you. You dont need more hints..

Reactions: MrFrenchy16

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Just have another drink with her, she should start talking about poetry and you will learn the Writing I skill.
After that you can progress further with Irene scenes up to sex but it's optional.
wow..i missed a lot, i thought drinking was just duplicating the previous scene, there's MORE! :love:

Workdammit

May 6, 2017
i'm stuck thus scene. i can't anything click is this bug?
Mom's door seems to be bugged at some point (I'm getting this type of thing too, that's why I'm here on the forum) where trying to open it in any way--either the slight opening for a peek or full opening--causes the game to hang permanently with the permanent hourglass. Interestingly, it isn't frozen: I can load, go to main menu, etc. But the game can no longer progress.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
savefile location:
in linux using wine:
Code:
/home/USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/users/USERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/Something Something Studios/Five of a Kind/
in windows:
Code:
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind\
replace USERNAME with your actual username.

Last edited:

Remmurd Kaos

Apr 30, 2021
For the people looking for the Letters, the Genie can tell you the locations, i dont know if he tells you all of them sincei was just missing one

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Bug: clicking the text bubble on the wine glass while having sex with Irene changes the pointer to an hour glass that won't go away.
Seconded. I did this before I read the thread today and got the same lock out. Just trying to click around and find 'content'.

Reactions: PJ95X

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This is a quality game but it suffers from too many love interests. Oh well, I guess. Good luck Dev and see you in 2 years.
How the hell a game with less that 10 love interests has too many? especially when you can already fuck two of them and there are three extremely close to sex too.

Reactions: junior366

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
For the people looking for the Letters, the Genie can tell you the locations, i dont know if he tells you all of them sincei was just missing one
Having peered into the games debug options with the wand, I think there is a magic location that triggers the task to be completed, and you have to place a letter for the task to be completed.

Where the location is, is randomised, but you may ask the genie to tell you where. As you figured out.

Reactions: JorogrArt
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes