1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Patch fixes the problems now, should be everything.

edit: nevermind, found more bugs that didn't get caught, gonna take some time to fix them.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
alright, another fix is out, patch is up to date, mega will be once it's uploaded and other links when a mod gets to them.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
When I guess energy runs out and the trip comes to a halt and you are forced back into the city? Ok, when that happens while fishing, I am still fishing when I get back in town....and caught a fish too. Having moments of no face on the character. Several bugs already mentioned and I do believe I have the updated done since those were mentioned and believed to had been fixed. I don't get stuck in the tent however when going in somebody else's tent. But nothing happens either. But later when I actually go into my own tent I am treated like I went into somebody else's tent. After the scene is over it goes back to normal and I am still in my own tent. Same as everybody else on the bathroom scene though.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
When I guess energy runs out and the trip comes to a halt and you are forced back into the city? Ok, when that happens while fishing, I am still fishing when I get back in town....and caught a fish too. Having moments of no face on the character. Several bugs already mentioned and I do believe I have the updated done since those were mentioned and believed to had been fixed. I don't get stuck in the tent however when going in somebody else's tent. But nothing happens either. But later when I actually go into my own tent I am treated like I went into somebody else's tent. After the scene is over it goes back to normal and I am still in my own tent. Same as everybody else on the bathroom scene though.
Can you tell me if you downloaded the Flash Camping Fix 2 rar or patch? these should have all been fixed with the update patch.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
im not getting any events and there is no where to go what to do ?
If you are on the second trip you should look for things like mushrooms to extend your trip by cooking, having clothes off can initiate certain scenes by going into tents, fishing, certain times of day can have scenes. Going to the camping store can give you access to other camp grounds.

bootstrapper

Mar 6, 2018
There's a bug that crashes the game in the men's restroom. The guy in there will follow and corner you and you can only escape via the menu. Also he'll freeze the game if you try the event outside the restroom area.

DumpsterFire

Nov 11, 2018
Other current issue is at the 1st camp ground, going into the men restroom and triggering the event with the guy inside will him start following you in that room.

LegoBro

Oct 22, 2017
So is there no recollection room? Or do we have to walk to every event if we want to see them again?

Jan 28, 2018
thx for the translation but the game is very boring, the other game "Flash Cycling" is much better than this.

Last edited:

bootstrapper

Mar 6, 2018
thx for the translation but the game is very boring, the other game "Flash Cycling" is much better than this.
Eventide is great for translating these rare exposure games, but this one is utter garbage and boring as hell. Not to mention the bugs left in the game because of the lazy asses who actually made it. Dropped.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how the hell i pack up and leave?

edit: my mistake i think game has frozen since i can see no stat window or walking animation

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Other current issue is at the 1st camp ground, going into the men restroom and triggering the event with the guy inside will him start following you in that room.
Honestly don't know how to fix that
how the hell i pack up and leave?

edit: my mistake i think game has frozen since i can see no stat window or walking animation
you have to run out of stamina, basically just go to the tent and take a break for 24 hours and you'll leave.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes