1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Why are the dudes in hats just following me and blocking my way everywhere. I can't even do the restroom scene because the asshole just walks in front of my character and stops her from moving any further. They don't talk to me or anything either, the ones in the tents initate a conversation then they just do the same thing afterwards too.
Is there a way to turn on no collision in RPGmaker games? I feel like that could fix this.
Yeh, I've encountered an issue with them as well.

So I'm at the river campsite and tried to do a green event which is north of the toilet. She goes into the man toilets and checks if somebody is in there but then one of these hat guys goes right in front of her and it softlocks the game.

Any ideas how to avoid this?

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
AVOID.

This game is a spiritual successor to Flash Cycling, but outside of the art, you can barely tell this was made by the same person.

The frame rate is trash, it goes up and down at random.
There is no clear direction on how to progress.
Everything costs money, making this more stressful than fun.
There is no personality/heart/soul behind the writing
The sprites are microscopic and lack personality
The audio is 100% stock RPG maker assets.

However you slice it, the fact is, this game was NOT FUN.

It was an interesting experience and seemed to have potential... but the bottom line is that this game is NOT FUN.

Avoid at all costs.
yeah, have to agree that this game is very much a step back from flash cycling which came out only 6 months prior. The frame rate is terrible and no matter how I tried to clean it up it never improved. The writting had no story, 80% of it was just sex scenes with little dialogue. Honestly I'd recommend just save editing the money, buying everything and playing like that to remove the grind.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Yeh, I've encountered an issue with them as well.

So I'm at the river campsite and tried to do a green event which is north of the toilet. She goes into the man toilets and checks if somebody is in there but then one of these hat guys goes right in front of her and it softlocks the game.

Any ideas how to avoid this?
Maybe wear all clothes, it's the only thing I can think of to avoid the softlock. The AI isn't something I can manipulate through translation.

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Maybe wear all clothes, it's the only thing I can think of to avoid the softlock. The AI isn't something I can manipulate through translation.
Sadly it didn't help :/

niners12345 said:
anyone else having absurdly high gpu usage?
Somewhat I guess. My 'h-box' has a 960 in it and the gpu either clocks full base 3d p-state (1200mhz gpu) with 5-10% load on the gpu and mcu, or it goes towards 30-50% usage with low-power 3d p-state (~700mhz).
Unusual for this kind of game imho.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Or is it flash > get assaulted > see the scene, Rinse repeat for new areas?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Wow... So much stutter once the sprite of her walking appeared and even during the H scene animations. Seeing an H game with this much thought put into the non H part is pretty refreshing though. Thinking about the weight of my camping gear and what I'll need doesn't really seem like it will take away from the game's experience too much.

Now I just need a mod where I can play as the Yuru Camp girls

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo
D

Deleted member 134051

Is it just me, or is do the "assaults" never happen in these games? In this game and a few other H.H.Works games, there's suppose to be an assault system tied to reputation or how much you've been seen, but I've never seen it go beyond seeing "!" above someones head even if the seen meter hits 100%.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly this game could have been "above the rest". Lots of potential thrown in the "river...."
The dungeon crawler sorta gameplay where you prepare your stuff before going on a raid should have been pushed further.
Camping in the mountain, in the forest, at the beach. Different country.
Different stuff and different type of scene based on location.
I could go on forever but no point doing so.

This game feel like a wip demo. quite disapointing.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Is it just me, or is do the "assaults" never happen in these games? In this game and a few other H.H.Works games, there's suppose to be an assault system tied to reputation or how much you've been seen, but I've never seen it go beyond seeing "!" above someones head even if the seen meter hits 100%.
I think, if this game is anything like flash cycling you need to speak to the people, but I've also never gotten one to trigger.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Honestly this game could have been "above the rest". Lots of potential thrown in the "river...."
The dungeon crawler sorta gameplay where you prepare your stuff before going on a raid should have been pushed further.
Camping in the mountain, in the forest, at the beach. Different country.
Different stuff and different type of scene based on location.
I could go on forever but no point doing so.

This game feel like a wip demo. quite disapointing.
yeah, those aspects are why I picked it up, I was a little let down that the actual game never delved into the camping more. Honestly think it'd be a fun concept to build off of, maybe with an updated RPG maker MV that doesn't have as much lag.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Too buggy for now :/

Soft-locked in a tent and CBF replaying stuff.
Unfortunately the bugs are just a part of the game, and seem to be random whether they appear since I could do some events without softlocking one time and then hitting it the next time.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone had any luck fishing? - used the top fishing pole but still cannot get any fish on the 2 levels I have gotten on - also at the pond 1 - the tent exposure scenes move from the tent to far upper left where osen is at but left of that where you cannot walk at

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Anyone had any luck fishing? - used the top fishing pole but still cannot get any fish on the 2 levels I have gotten on - also at the pond 1 - the tent exposure scenes move from the tent to far upper left where osen is at but left of that where you cannot walk at
Are the fish not biting, you have to wait a good 5-10 seconds.

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
Anyone had any luck fishing?
You wait for the exclamation mark (!) to appear over her head, then press [Enter], and there's a chance she'll catch a fish. Then there's a mini-game to pull the fish out of the water. If the fish is horizontal, you hold space to pull. If the fish turns its head down, stop pulling, or you'll break the fishing string. There's a distance meter and a big string tension meter.

Reactions: popfan

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks very much for the translation, but the game is very disappointing, probably the worst of all H.H.Works games.

Not a lot of content, and it's easy to max out her exhibitionism so she could walk around naked in broad daylight faster than to get to the events when she walks around her tent naked at night.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Thanks very much for the translation, but the game is very disappointing, probably the worst of all H.H.Works games.

Not a lot of content, and it's easy to max out her exhibitionism so she could walk around naked in broad daylight faster than to get to the events when she walks around her tent naked at night.
Yeah, I finished the translation and realized this during testing. It came out after Flash Cycling, so I was hoping it would be like that, but whatever it's a nice camping game.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes