1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
100% save game ? other version didnt work
Honestly the game is very short, so a save game isn't really necessary. You can max exposure simply running around with clothes off, which unlocks events outside the tent and other places so you can max everything quickly.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
So this is a translation for version 1.04? im curious since the most recent version i have found is 1.32. anyways thanks for the effort :)

Jun 10, 2018
walkthrough pls
Justmax out exposure quickly by gradually removing everything.
Then find scenes in all 3 areas.

Its easy to find them as the girl in town litteraly tells you where to go.

Collect money by picking up the mushrooms and herbs and sell them to the guy at the reception to get better gear but the only mandatory gear to get all events is a blanket.

barryperry

Nov 16, 2017
Honestly the game is very short, so a save game isn't really necessary. You can max exposure simply running around with clothes off, which unlocks events outside the tent and other places so you can max everything quickly.
Doesn't really matter if the game is short or not if it's filled to the brim with bugs and soft-locks.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah, have to agree that this game is very much a step back from flash cycling which came out only 6 months prior. The frame rate is terrible and no matter how I tried to clean it up it never improved. The writting had no story, 80% of it was just sex scenes with little dialogue. Honestly I'd recommend just save editing the money, buying everything and playing like that to remove the grind.
Yeah it was quite disappointing getting locked in the bathroom while not having saved (which is ofc my own fault)But the sheer amount of bugs this game isn't great.
Loved the idea though.
Would love if someone expanded on this idea. A proper VN or game with whatever engine person want's to work with. A Yuru Camp(a manga) theme with exhibitionism and other stuff while camping on different sites would be really interesting to me. (there is a hentai manga with this theme btw.)

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Tf is with the name "Love summer" It's Aika, you don't translate names into their super special meaning lmaooo

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Tf is with the name "Love summer" It's Aika, you don't translate names into their super special meaning lmaooo
Gonna be completely honest, that's how the name translated and figured it was close enough to a name that no one would care.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I am an idiot, again, probably not the last time. Guess what, I used an old version and didn't check to make sure it was the lastest. So I'm updating the several hundred lines of translation for 1.32, which adds in a new site, a new recollection room, and probably a few bug fixes.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I am an idiot, again, probably not the last time. Guess what, I used an old version and didn't check to make sure it was the lastest. So I'm updating the several hundred lines of translation for 1.32, which adds in a new site, a new recollection room, and probably a few bug fixes.
Cool of you to amend it!
I'll check the OP later then.

carcinogen

Mar 5, 2019
Bless you

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
why i get low fps when there's avatar and cutscene
also my laptop becomes temp raise higher when play this.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I know I already said something, But just found out in the latest version I'm updating you can change her name, But I am going to change her default to Aiki for you.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I know I already said something, But just found out in the latest version I'm updating you can change her name, But I am going to change her default to Aiki for you.
Based. You already a step above a lot of translators on ULMF who have heads up their ass and refuse to admit they made mistakes. While i'll admit it wasn't that huge it still mad took me out of it.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Based. You already a step above a lot of translators on ULMF who have heads up their ass and refuse to admit they made mistakes. While i'll admit it wasn't that huge it still mad took me out of it.
Yeah, I don't understand not owning up to mistakes, it serves no purpose other than to show that your ego is more important than doing a good job and fixing them.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Boom, Updated Patch is finished, uploading now, will put the update request in before I go to bed. If you have the game from DL Site or simply have version 1.32 feel free to grab the patch only. This will not work for 1.04.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes