1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bunnker

Jul 15, 2018
You can check all of the conditions in the tent recollection room, but for the Nushi you need to speak to the old man that talks about it, I forget where he is. The breakdown is Exposure (1)60+ (2)70+ (3)90+ for each event.
I did it, but nothing new appears in the zone :unsure:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Games don't usually get licensed to other countries outside the big boys, H.H. Works is most definitely NOT one of them. We're lucky we have someone willing to unofficially translate it. There are, of course, smaller devs that do get their games translated and/or uncensored for foreign players, but this dev has never done so.
Depends ^^ Kagura started working with Clymenia, Ota Guchi Field, and other "small devs". seem like they focus more on themes like corruption, exhib and such rather than size of company when they select the game they work on. wouldn't surprise me if H.H.Works joined the party in the futur

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I did it, but nothing new appears in the zone :unsure:
the only requirements should have been have a fishing pole, talk to the old man about nushi, and go to the northeast of the mountain camp at exposure level 60 or more. I don't know why it wouldn't appear.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Depends ^^ Kagura started working with Clymenia, Ota Guchi Field, and other "small devs". seem like they focus more on themes like corruption, exhib and such rather than size of company when they select the game they work on. wouldn't surprise me if H.H.Works joined the party in the futur
As I said, there are some who do get their games translated and/or uncensored for foreign players.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I found out a bit more about this lag issue, just give it a bit and it will work through the lag and speed up a bit. It's still slower than most games, even some MV competition, but the lag does mostly clear after a bit. I've been playing for a good while now with little to no issues, but it took a while and really didn't settle until the second campground. Also, where is the "main event" location? Middle event in the bottom row of three in the left group.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I found out a bit more about this lag issue, just give it a bit and it will work through the lag and speed up a bit. It's still slower than most games, even some MV competition, but the lag does mostly clear after a bit. I've been playing for a good while now with little to no issues, but it took a while and really didn't settle until the second campground. Also, where is the "main event" location? Middle event in the bottom row of three in the left group.
Forget which one that is, might be the stick butt out from the tent.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Forget which one that is, might be the stick butt out from the tent.
It popped up after a while, not sure what triggered it still since I was already at max exposure and it just popped up randomly. It's in the tent and all three levels are on the same spot, so you'll have to go to the recollection room for the first two if you want to see it again. Now I'm having trouble with the last two. One is the noshi fishing thing and the other is the phantom mushroom scan that requires underwear only. I've been to both the lake and pond, no luck.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
It popped up after a while, not sure what triggered it still since I was already at max exposure and it just popped up randomly. It's in the tent and all three levels are on the same spot, so you'll have to go to the recollection room for the first two if you want to see it again. Now I'm having trouble with the last two. One is the noshi fishing thing and the other is the phantom mushroom scan that requires underwear only. I've been to both the lake and pond, no luck.
both Noshi and the phantom mushroom should both be at the mountain campsite, the mushroom you have to collect mushrooms until you find one if I remember correctly. The fish requires fishing in a specific spot in the northeast after speaking to an old man about the legend.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And now my save decided to bug out, stuck on a black screen except bringing up the menu. Anybody have a full save so I don't have to do all that again?

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
v1.32 "patch" seems to be missing a bunch of resource files, so I ended up downloading the game all over again...

Or is it meant to just be translation patch idk

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
v1.32 "patch" seems to be missing a bunch of resource files, so I ended up downloading the game all over again...

Or is it meant to just be translation patch idk
yeah, the patch is for if you bought the game on another platform where you have the latest version, not to update the previous download. sorry if I didn't convey that.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
yeah, the patch is for if you bought the game on another platform where you have the latest version, not to update the previous download. sorry if I didn't convey that.
Now that it's cleared up, I only wish the game would be backward-compatible with the saves, otherwise the only way Im willing to update my game would be to overwrite only the content of data folder. That way the old saves can still be recognized.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I cant leave the camp site after the first free to move camping.
Take a break till 9AM, then comes twice the text box "get ready to go home", then the text box "new campsite" and then nothing, black screen, i can only open the menu with ESC or X

Reactions: edge47

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I cant leave the camp site after the first free to move camping.
Take a break till 9AM, then comes twice the text box "get ready to go home", then the text box "new campsite" and then nothing, black screen, i can only open the menu with ESC or X
The exact same problem I had, but mine happened going home from the third to try and increase my camping level.

FalseZangetsu

Feb 5, 2018
Dont know if anyone else has had this problem with the new version, but after using the cook option in your tent the clock freezes and doesnt advance anymore.

Apr 10, 2019
Yep also dealing with the screen being stuck black. Turns out your character can move and you can access the menu, but everything is still black.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the mountain campsite? I can't seem to know how.
Pretty sure it's just like the others, and comes in due time.
Just do a few more camping trips at the Lake site, and it should unlock.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes