Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sherry0813

Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately I do not, the only artists I was able to grab was mishki and Batou (due to an oversight on whentai which seems to have been fixed). whentai as a whole is still planning to be added, however.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer.

Then can I get the flash of the 'Happy' on 'g6hentai' site?

I think I can get it if the flash is running, but it won't load.

There is no response after pressing 'Continue to game'.

I tried everything I could, but to no avail.

I don't know if it's just me or if the site has a problem.

Thank you for reading it.

Wonderg0at

Jun 15, 2017
Hey man great work u do thank u very much , can i ask u to add some Riffsandskulls works from Whentai in it ?

/Rei/Anon

Mar 22, 2020
how do I install swfs on the playnite?

I did try emulated game and the file name for the files "swf"

I got most of the stuff down but when trying to run the swf it doesn't work.

any ideas

Last edited:

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Sorry for the late replies, still working on Flashbang just been scrambling to grab and fix what I can in the little free time I have before Flash literally dies next month lmao

Does anybody know where to find the character ero flash series by NorwaySuisan?
I believe it's still on h-flash, but if not I'll have NorwaySuisan added to my list of things to include in Flashbang.

Hey man great work u do thank u very much , can i ask u to add some Riffsandskulls works from Whentai in it ?
Added to my list.

Good stuff, tho alot of the JSK is untranslated =(
Yeah, it's been bugging me too, I've been meaning to translate them myself but it's very low on my priorities right now.

how do I install swfs on the playnite?

I did try emulated game and the file name for the files "swf"

I got most of the stuff down but when trying to run the swf it doesn't work.

any ideas
The process is extremely janky and hard to explain in a single post, but I can teach you over on how to add your own swfs to Playnite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wonderg0at

wertossj

Dec 12, 2017
Sorry for the late replies, still working on Flashbang just been scrambling to grab and fix what I can in the little free time I have before Flash literally dies next month lmao

I believe it's still on h-flash, but if not I'll have NorwaySuisan added to my list of things to include in Flashbang.

Added to my list.

Yeah, it's been bugging me too, I've been meaning to translate them myself but it's very low on my priorities right now.

The process is extremely janky and hard to explain in a single post, but I can teach you over on how to add your own swfs to Playnite.
Any chances that you have the Corta x Neocorona mod he made last year? Can't seem to find anywhere

Reactions: minemaster

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I'm aiming for the end of the month. Right now I'm just grabbing what I can and then I'll see what I can put together to make an update.
Let me just say right now:

Holy fucking shit.

I didn't know that this or existed.

Downloading now, how else could you be supported? What are you missing or looking for?

Reactions: UndoubtedSoul

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Let me just say right now:

Holy fucking shit.

I didn't know that this or existed.

Downloading now, how else could you be supported? What are you missing or looking for?
Suggesting or requesting games to be added is a good area to help out with as well using the library and checking to make sure everything's running and all the info is correct.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Suggesting or requesting games to be added is a good area to help out with as well using the library and checking to make sure everything's running and all the info is correct.
All I can see you could add would be . Not sure how much of it is flash, since he's still making things. I looked up several others, but you already had them, like mooq-e, who I really liked the Jessica Rabbit flash of back in the day.

Honestly this deserves wider promotion on F95, to see what can be found from other members.

Reactions: ilmarcione

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
All I can see you could add would be . Not sure how much of it is flash, since he's still making things. I looked up several others, but you already had them, like mooq-e, who I really liked the Jessica Rabbit flash of back in the day.

Honestly this deserves wider promotion on F95, to see what can be found from other members.
Ooh Hornblase, I know them for SIMSEH; definitely added to the list.

And yeah I should probably mention this project on the more active F95 channels (like on the official Discord) just hasn't really crossed my mind since I put more time into working on it rather than talking about it lol, but anyone is welcome to get the word out of course.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Ooh Hornblase, I know them for SIMSEH; definitely added to the list.

And yeah I should probably mention this project on the more active F95 channels (like on the official Discord) just hasn't really crossed my mind since I put more time into working on it rather than talking about it lol, but anyone is welcome to get the word out of course.
Yes exactly! SIMSEH is a personal favorite of mine.

And definitely, getting the word out will only hopefully make the project grow and be more comprehensive. Bring in items that might not be as easily seen, etc.

If this could get listed on the Latest Updates that would be great, plenty of visibility.

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hello any have madam mim the sequel? From purplemantis and slb??
Doesn't seem like it's Flash though.

Also as a heads up, next update has been delayed by a bit. No big issues, just been a little strapped for time lately.

Reactions: ilmarcione
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes