Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, first of all, thank you so much for this awesome collection, brings back memories..
I got a little problem with the hentaikey flashs, whatever I click it says "play action is not configured". So far hentaikey seems the only one where this happens

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hi, first of all, thank you so much for this awesome collection, brings back memories..
I got a little problem with the hentaikey flashs, whatever I click it says "play action is not configured". So far hentaikey seems the only one where this happens
I might have forgotten to set the play action for a few games; to fix this Right Click > Edit > Actions > Add Play Action > Type: Emulator > Emulator Type: Adobe Flash Player > Save

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey, any idea when will the google drive download be available? Awesome work btw.
Thought it was already up but apparently I hit the cap for storage while uploading, so the individual games will only be available through MEGA for now.

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Maybe we could set up some sort of torrent for the mass data? With the move over to modularly adding new flashes to the directory, we could probably have torrents that draw their files from the same directory. That is, torrent 1, the old torrent, would transfer files 1-4 from the directory. Torrent 2, the new one, would point to the same directory and be actively sharing files 1-5.

If you don't mine using a 3rd party tracker like maybe PirateBay, I might be able to set it up.
Sorry I missed your edit but yeah if you wanna help setup a torrent, feel free to get in contact with me (cause I have no clue about torrents).

BrightPastry

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry to be someone who keeps bringing this up, but... Where exactly are the Library files? I have tried putting the folders from the "game" folder in the Database into Library, and from various other folders, but it isn't finding any games at all. What am I doing wrong? Where would the "library" folder be?

Scratch all that, turns out the Library file is only in the Mega version and not Drive... my mistake.

Last edited:

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Hi again, I have another question, is it possible to save a flash state and pick up where you left it?
There is this creambee game with the battletoad queen, and its friggin hard, so I don't have to do this again?

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
Sorry I missed your edit but yeah if you wanna help setup a torrent, feel free to get in contact with me (cause I have no clue about torrents).
If you can get a torrent set up that'd be great. Having to deal with the download limit on Mega is annoying. Regardless, I appreciate the amount of effort going into this project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yomi

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hi again, I have another question, is it possible to save a flash state and pick up where you left it?
There is this creambee game with the battletoad queen, and its friggin hard, so I don't have to do this again?
Not possible with regular Flash unfortunately, maybe with Ruffle in the future.

However, I'm aware of how frustrating that game is since it doesn't save your progress, so I included a hacked version with the scenes pre-unlocked. You can access it by right clicking the game and selecting "Hacked Version".

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks again man, I tried the cheat version, but I'm only getting a blank screen in the flash player :(
Sorry, looks like there was a typo in the command for the hacked version. Go ahead and right click the game > Edit > Actions, scroll down to the arguments field for the hacked version and replace

"{PlayniteDir}\Library\002634160000-0000-0000-000000000002\content\files1.swfchan.com\Creambee - Dark Queen Battle Loads (Hacked).swf"

with

"{PlayniteDir}\Library\00263416-0000-0000-0000-000000000002\content\files1.swfchan.com\Creambee - Dark Queen Battle Loads (Hacked).swf"

I'll have this fixed properly in the next database update.

Last edited:

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone know how to download flash games now? Chrome removed all video flash downloaders and thats what I used on comdotgames and other sites

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone know how to download flash games now? Chrome removed all video flash downloaders and thats what I used on comdotgames and other sites
I'm guessing downgrading your browser or use a different one? also there BlueMaxima’s Flashpoint group of people make a archives of flash games with 532G of games you can download lol and you can request games

ICICLES_YT

Feb 6, 2021
So, im not a computer geek. And I have no idea of how to use your browser app thingy. Anyways help would be great

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So, im not a computer geek. And I have no idea of how to use your browser app thingy. Anyways help would be great
I'm working on an updated tutorial/instructions but in the meantime is there anything in particular that's confusing or I can assist you with?

Xsaber34

May 21, 2020
Hey thanks for all the help, when I open playnite I'm not able to see "scan flash-bang library" how do I do this.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes