Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
LOL, I also found this site through sukebei.nyaa

Edit: Im MrLucky_Aim from sukebei
Third to this, though I hang out on both sites, I found this thread thanks to the torrent. Many thanks to the creator of this project, I fully expected this stuff to just get lost to time as things went on. Glad someone's preserving these humble bits of filthy Internet history.

Reactions: Armonie

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Nice. I recommend "Tifa's swingy ass" if it's not in already. There was also a rip of this game that's just endless loop smacking (in swf format).

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
So I finally finished the torrent and...nothing. UI launches, and I've got a list of games, but "install" button does nothing, nor does the scan. They're clearly there, all 17 gigs of them, but for some reason the UI isn't seeing them. Guess I could try the original mega, but it's a pity after all this time spent downloading.

Aaand the Mega is predictably capped at 5 gigs, so that's not happening any time soon. What's so infuriating is that I seem to have all the pieces here. Clearly the database was imported, I can see all the games listed in the GUI. Clearly the GAMES were imported, they're in the library folder. And yet scanning for them gives "0 games found." What?!

Update the 3rd: Turns out if you go into the metadata for an entry and manually toggle it to "installed", it works. Huh. Bit of a hassle, but I guess. Maybe there's a way to toggle that for all of them. Also, this reveals another disappointment, which is that this is NOT an actual flash player in any way: it's just a prettier alternative to having a bunch of swf files in folders. Launching a game just tries to load the swf in whatever desktop flashplayer you have installed, and if the answer is "none", or in my case a glitched one, you get nothing. Just disappointing as I was hoping for a fully integrated package. Guess it's off to see if anyone knows how to fix the desktop flash player from a decade ago.

Update the 4th: Ahh, you have to unzip EVERY SINGLE ZIP in the Library folder. The instructions made it sound like there was one single zip you were extracting to that folder during initial setup. Also, if anyone else has the desktop Flash Player problem I've had for years (click an swf to load it, get the player with a whitescreen, have to drag the swf onto the player to start it), the fix is outline here: . Don't use his version though, it's a bit outdated. Just do the hex edit on a "new" version (currently 32).

Anyway, after all that, it does seem to be working smoothly. There's a hell of a lot of metadata here, so that's certainly nice to have, along with the library itself. Sure beats scouring through ad and malware-infested sites to find these, as was often the case.

Last edited:

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey all, it's been a while and just wanted to drop in and say I'm still working on Flashbang, just a bit slower than usual because I haven't been able to find much time to dedicate to it.

I don't have too much to say on my end but I'm still extremely thankful to everyone for continuing to check out this project of mine, even if my instructions aren't the best. Shout out to those who continue to drop by the Discord and be patient with me while I help you get everything working.

And another thanks to those of you who have made a torrent, I'll have it linked in the OP though I can't promise proper support for it myself. Again I'll continue looking into optimizing the download/install process as much as possible, not the easiest thing to do as the collection increases in size but getting it into everyone's hands remains my top priority.

I'll leave you with a small selection of the new additions coming to Flashbang soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shounetsu

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
i did the update and it didn't help :cry::cry::cry:
Weird, can you try clicking the notifications for those errors and see if they say anything? In the meantime completely close the launcher, delete everything in the Flashbang/Extensions folders, and then drop these two folders, "LibraryExporter" and "ScanFlashbangLibrary" in there. Open Playnite again then open the extensions menu and click the reload scripts button, let me know if that helps.

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if Playnite has a feature to skip frames/scenes in games? Like how BCT/Bakaloader player used to do with Meet and Fuck games where you can jump straight to specific scenes.

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Holy smokes ! 15 gb of flash games, where to even start?

Is there a top 10 or top20 list anywhere?

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..still would love to find a way to extract that without having to install anything. :(

Liscor

Jan 2, 2020
can someone help me library exporter and scan flashbang failed to load

View attachment 1106592
If you are Windows 7 or 8 user, then try to install . That did it for me.
..still would love to find a way to extract that without having to install anything. :(
Tried using 7-zip or some other file archiver?
  1. Select the game zips you need.
  2. Right-click on the them, then select 7-Zip -> Extract Here.
  3. 7-Zip will extract the files to the same directory as the original archive file.
  4. In Playnite use Scan Flashbang Library Extension.
  5. Now they should be available to play.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
If you are Windows 7 or 8 user, then try to install . That did it for me.

Tried using 7-zip or some other file archiver?
  1. Select the game zips you need.
  2. Right-click on the them, then select 7-Zip -> Extract Here.
  3. 7-Zip will extract the files to the same directory as the original archive file.
  4. In Playnite use Scan Flashbang Library Extension.
  5. Now they should be available to play.
see there's the problem right there. i don't want to install powershell version this or that.
i don't want to install Playnite. or 7zip. i want to juuuust extract the files from whichever archive.
usually, using the built-in functionality of Total Commander, resp. Double Commander (in Linux), which does run standalone and covers a whole load of tools in a dual pane window, including compress/extract almost any archive type. then i can use juuuust that extracted Flash file in a secluded sandboxed player, which works exactly the way i've set it up, with the bare Flash file.
the emphasis here is on the without having to install anything, which means, i would require the Flash files outside of Playnite.
the collection is very interesting to me, some of the games not to find anymore, but in this form, can't use it..

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I've got System 4-5-1 covered, thank you so much for NorwaySuisan though.

I added a few by dong134, but aside from the few that I could identify as "complete" the rest... I have no idea how to categorize between unfinished or just demos.
Just out of honest curiosity what happened to system 4-5-1 and why is it gone off of Dlsite? Second thing is it flagged or anything because I saw one of their really old flash games on Hentaibedta and the name of it on a google search puts the CA hotline with their phone number in it? I'm just wondering if the company did something bad....:unsure:

thereapening

Nov 14, 2017
the emphasis here is on the without having to install anything, which means, i would require the Flash files outside of Playnite.
If you go into the library folder and open the zips, you'll see the swf files are there. You just need to go down the file tree within the zips.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes