VN Ren'Py Fleeting Memories [Update 1] [Lyrical Artistry]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this one a go.

Curious choice of narration in 3rd person instead of 1st person.
Some background music would make it a better experience!
There should be an option to reduce or remove the moan sounds.
The animation is TOP NOTCH! Very few games have them as fluid as these. Congratz!

Hovering the cursor on the buttons should show a tooltip box with their names
1728340625816.png

Janice is gorgeous and sexy, but she sure was a bitch when younger lol

I don't see the point of these.
1728381445337.png
1728381450815.png

I noticed the story is heavier than the usual slice of life AVNs. Interested in seeing more of it!

Reactions: Lyrical Artistry

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Gave this one a go.

Curious choice of narration in 3rd person instead of 1st person.
Some background music would make it a better experience!
There should be an option to reduce or remove the moan sounds.
The animation is TOP NOTCH! Very few games have them as fluid as these. Congratz!

Hovering the cursor on the buttons should show a tooltip box with their names
View attachment 4109950

Janice is gorgeous and sexy, but she sure was a bitch when younger lol

I don't see the point of these.
View attachment 4111190
View attachment 4111191

I noticed the story is heavier than the usual slice of life AVNs. Interested in seeing more of it!
Glad you liked it, man. And there is an option to select background music from the music tab, man

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really liked the start. This game has quite a few things going for it so far. Good story, nice character designs, sex scenes are hot(the sfx really elevate those scenes) and well animated.

Based on the choices it kinda seems like we're going to have to choose between the love interests, which is a shame. I like both of them but I'm not the type to do multiple playthroughs so I'll probably end up missing out on one of the paths.

Still, I'm impressed so far. Keep it up!

Reactions: Lyrical Artistry

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I really liked the start. This game has quite a few things going for it so far. Good story, nice character designs, sex scenes are hot(the sfx really elevate those scenes) and well animated.

Based on the choices it kinda seems like we're going to have to choose between the love interests, which is a shame. I like both of them but I'm not the type to do multiple playthroughs so I'll probably end up missing out on one of the paths.

Still, I'm impressed so far. Keep it up!
Thanks for your kind words, man

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
As the one writing the story: IF you have something constructive to say about the writing, i'm open to all criticism, as this is the first project i'm writing for.
But it might take a while between updates, as i'm the only writer for the story so far. So blame for that is (some of the times) Due to me being busy with other projects, and normal work.

I'll do what i can though, and I hope to entertain y'all with Lyrical Artistry

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey, guys...

Hope you all are doing well...

I don't plan to make this post a long one. So, let's get directly to the point...

My writer and I was thinking about it for quite some time and finally came to an idea where it may look a bit logical, I guess?...

What I want to tell is....

Harem will be added in 'Fleeting Memories'

Indeed, harem, where all love interests will know of each other's relationship with the protagonist and will accept it.

it will be added but it will take place much later in the game. Though I am not talking about the epilogue. It will take place before that.

(Note: Unlike most other harem AVNs , in Fleeing Memories, the harem will not be that easy where the love interest would just accept it. The protagonist will have to earn it, and the harem route will only trigger if the protagonist meets certain conditions.)

I hope it's good news for most of you. And for the others, I will reassure them not to worry, as the harem route will not affect the main story of the game in any way.

Well... That's all, guys.

Stay safe and stay well, until next time

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023

Hey, guys...

Hope you all are doing well...

I don't plan to make this post a long one. So, let's get directly to the point...

My writer and I was thinking about it for quite some time and finally came to an idea where it may look a bit logical, I guess?...

What I want to tell is....

Harem will be added in 'Fleeting Memories'

Indeed, harem, where all love interests will know of each other's relationship with the protagonist and will accept it.

it will be added but it will take place much later in the game. Though I am not talking about the epilogue. It will take place before that.

(Note: Unlike most other harem AVNs , in Fleeing Memories, the harem will not be that easy where the love interest would just accept it. The protagonist will have to earn it, and the harem route will only trigger if the protagonist meets certain conditions.)

I hope it's good news for most of you. And for the others, I will reassure them not to worry, as the harem route will not affect the main story of the game in any way.

Well... That's all, guys.

Stay safe and stay well, until next time
Indeed, harem would be added. But as i said, don't expect it to be like the most other harem games. In here, mc will have to earn it and needs certain tags, variables and points to trigger the harem route. If mc fails to acquire any of those requirements and still try to go for the harem route... It will have negative consequences.

Another note, in case someone asks...

Yes, I will make a walkthrough of the game... I will make it after the release of Update 2

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote