Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
I'm curious how far the "monster girl" tag goes I'm assuming it's limited to just classic more demonic transformations. The game should likely should have the futa/trans tag because it mentions the potential in the description, gonna try it out now and see what I find.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
This takes me back.

I actually paid for this one once.

The 'night combat' was interesting, but I always found disappointing you didn't also have direct combat with the creatures you made out of your victims. It was just 'offscreen events' mentioned to you when enemies attacked.

I thought it had potential, but it never developed much further. With a lil' bit of procedural generation later game would not feel as repetitive.

Reactions: subaru_dono

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah it's just like I remember it, repetitive and boring. The difficulty ramps up VERY fast and well,,, it's just same'ol same'ol after a few turns/days.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

Defiler

Oct 23, 2017
I had such hopes about this game back when the dev was still working on it. Ah well, it just became another incomplete potential.

tony5592

May 26, 2017
This takes me back.

I actually paid for this one once.

The 'night combat' was interesting, but I always found disappointing you didn't also have direct combat with the creatures you made out of your victims. It was just 'offscreen events' mentioned to you when enemies attacked.

I thought it had potential, but it never developed much further. With a lil' bit of procedural generation later game would not feel as repetitive.
Same I totally forgot about it lol :D

Reactions: mathias

xXTheSilentOneXx

Nov 24, 2017
I got a weird bug, not sure if its because it can't display in a certain resolution or something but its like the game is overlaid over itself so the buttons are in different locations. Scrolling seems to fix it for a few seconds.

bone face

Mar 10, 2019
when downloading, chrome gave me a warning that it may be malicious because of low traffic. i tried scanning and it's possibly a malicious file, especially when compared to other games uploaded on this website, like last evil, which is also a cracked steam game, but has a threat level of almost 0.

I highly doubt it's anything, but i think it's worth mentioning.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
when downloading, chrome gave me a warning that it may be malicious because of low traffic. i tried scanning and it's possibly a malicious file, especially when compared to other games uploaded on this website, like last evil, which is also a cracked steam game, but has a threat level of almost 0.
Dropmefiles link came back OK for me, dude.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes