{% if True %}

This unlocks the backer cheat menu with the following options:
  • Skip Day
  • Finish Transform
  • Finish Xform +Mut
  • Add Mana
  • All Tomes
View attachment 871243
how did you go about that? The HTML reader wouldnt edit text for me...

Btw, only 50MB and its a wall of text... but a good text wall.

4p0rne

Dec 24, 2017
I'm curious how far the "monster girl" tag goes I'm assuming it's limited to just classic more demonic transformations. The game should likely should have the futa/trans tag because it mentions the potential in the description, gonna try it out now and see what I find.
Unholy chimera monsters with tentacles shoulder spikes and vagina dentata. This game is pretty fucked up. One of the ways to win is to just start throwing unholy cenobite/lovecraft monster people into a big pot stir 'em up and release the unholy rape plague onto the world. If I remember correctly.

Dawn#123

Sep 25, 2020
Sorry, little confusion here: Is this the updated one on steam? Also, do you wan to lower or increase partner minimum lust? Same thing with horror limit? Thanks! Otherwise, interesting game so far!

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
Sorry, little confusion here: Is this the updated one on steam? Also, do you wan to lower or increase partner minimum lust? Same thing with horror limit? Thanks! Otherwise, interesting game so far!
The updated one is on steam and the authors itch.io site here:

I didn't find any fucky shit with that download, and its pay what you want.

You want to increase minimum lust to get to orgasms faster for more mana, which is mainly used for lowering horror. You want to increase the horror limit to give yourself more time before people kick your demonic ass out of their houses.

Dec 11, 2017
It appears that this program doesn't like WINE. Such a shame.
I remember the web version being enjoyable.

Also it doesn't even diplay anything without dxvk.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The game is a very good example of how you can go nowhere with a great idea.

It's all about gaining cultists by playing a fucking minigame and then transforming them and then

nothing

Aside from transforming them into increasingly baffling things there's no interplay or reason for them to exist. They're just boring numbers. The whole point of a transformation game is the reaction to it as well as the actual change itself.

If this wasn't being shown as a complete game I'd give it more slack but man, this is some goes nowhere stuff

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Ah, yes. The duty never ends.

610316_heavy__metal_starts.jpg
also
>Subject them to monstrous transformations.
please add "El Americano" tag ;*

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes