Nov 25, 2019
Game crashes when I try to run it, this is what I get on the debug.log file.
debug file.png
Weird thing is that when I first opened the game, it worked perfectly fine but suddenly crashed while I was trying to do something, and I couldn't play it again because it mysteriously started crashing on startup after that.

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
I think I recall the dev saying he would continue development on his , like adding mod support and eventually new tomes and characters.

That said, seeing as this game is already nearly a decade old, I wouldn't hold your breath for any game changing content.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Good game. Can you guys suggest any other similar games in terms of transformation? Would prefer with some graphics, but text will do too. But please, not Fenoxo or other furry stuff.

Reactions: byedark

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Good game. Can you guys suggest any other similar games in terms of transformation? Would prefer with some graphics, but text will do too. But please, not Fenoxo or other furry stuff.
Have you ever tried Family infestation? it is currently in the early stages of production but the writing is very good and the game dev is like to take in ideas from people for things that could be added into the game. The dev is planning to get some pictures commissioned for the game, a word of warning though at present all of the content is incest based there might be some that is not later but that might be a while if there is going to be any

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Have you ever tried Family infestation? it is currently in the early stages of production but the writing is very good and the game dev is like to take in ideas from people for things that could be added into the game. The dev is planning to get some pictures commissioned for the game, a word of warning though at present all of the content is incest based there might be some that is not later but that might be a while if there is going to be any
I did, but maybe at too early stages. After a few times when I made a choice and saw something like "This path is not yet available", I quit. But I'll probably try it again.
I also tried "Parasite infection", which was good. But, sadly, quickly became boring.

Last edited:

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Some people can get the wrong idea from the post you made, and by the looks of things of it not being here anymore the mods agree with me.

Reactions: whitexwhite

LegionoftheOne

Jun 19, 2017
Some people can get the wrong idea from the post you made, and by the looks of things of it not being here anymore the mods agree with me.
Not at all... I deleted it myself because you made things sound ominous and I aired on the side of safety, although I seem to have somewhat jumped the gun in that regard. I highly doubt that someone might get the wrong idea from that kind of comment, considering what this website is and all. Thank you for making me a touch worried that I might've rubbed someone the wrong way or suggested something that went against the wishes of the game developer by merely mentioning the notion of modding the game, or having content added, in regards to certain fetish material that is permissible here; in this case 'loli' or something akin to that, what with that being an entire category on this site and especially so because this is a text-based game.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Not at all... I deleted it myself because you made things sound ominous and I aired on the side of safety, although I seem to have somewhat jumped the gun in that regard. I highly doubt that someone might get the wrong idea from that kind of comment, considering what this website is and all. Thank you for making me a touch worried that I might've rubbed someone the wrong way or suggested something that went against the wishes of the game developer by merely mentioning the notion of modding the game, or having content added, in regards to certain fetish material that is permissible here; in this case 'loli' or something akin to that, what with that being an entire category on this site and especially so because this is a text-based game.
What he meant was that your now deleted comment seemed like you wanted to have literal pedophilia in the game, of course we can understand that it wasn't what you meant, but it could have been interpreted that way.

Reactions: whitexwhite

LegionoftheOne

Jun 19, 2017
What he meant was that your now deleted comment seemed like you wanted to have literal pedophilia in the game, of course we can understand that it wasn't what you meant, but it could have been interpreted that way.
I don't think that I could have advocated for "literal pedophilia" even if I wanted to... This is both a game and text-based, let's keep things in perspective in that regard: in no way, shape or form, does this relate to actions taken in the real world... I just don't appreciate the way that he worded things, in a vague and looming fashion: although I suppose that that one is on me.

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
December 2020
Bigotry is still rampant , there are people that enjoy (...my cup of tea...) and want to criminalize fiction (...not my cup of tea...).
NPC:mad::But think of those fictional characters rights man you filthy criminal you...

People are getting canceled,prosecuted afecting their livelihood over a piece of paper with a character that isn't a fucking person or any ties to one.
NPC:mad::Buuuut it's cp it's disgusting it's wrong...

?December 2021? People will be arested for breathing(just existing) ? oh wait it kinda already happens and it's pushed by ppl that advocate "for human rights" ... the fucking irony... "morally" accepted terrorism

Bonus:
NPC:mad:: Hide violence and it'll go away / action games makes ppl violent
Twitch "deer" : I can't use voice comms (in competitive) so noone should be able
0.png 1.png Guess the difference between fiction and reality ...

Ah shet this isn't my meme diary.. oh well...

@ topic 1.07 for this wholesome game is freely available on
:KEK: (sorry gaben)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You pick the kinks: As you play the game, you opt into the fetishes that you want to see.
So what exactly fetishes it have? Because from tags it dosent looks that it have much.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Question. I beat the game (at least game said to me "you defeated baron of hell, you win"), what next? Is there are more content after this or not?

smurfsmurf123

Aug 25, 2018
Damn, I wanna try and cheat and break the game, but I can't figure out how to edit the saves. Anyone have any ideas? After all, there is no art more demonic than save editing.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes