Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Newest version is 1.13 released on 28th Jan 2022.

Would like to see this thread updated. Can't buy the game on Steam, because fuck Steam and Adult Content laws at my place.

Carmesyn

Jan 14, 2018
Itch version is free to download and is at 1.08... go take a look

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So basically you can choose whatever kink you want?
But what exactly is this game? The screen shots and descriptions doesn't tell much.
Is there any sex scenes?
Is it story driven? Or purely Sandboxie? Harem building?
Are you dealing with random generated NPCs? Or Named ones?

Tho since the version is 1 year outdated, not sure should I wait a newer version to check it out.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
It's *mostly* a text game. It's a management-ish game, dealing with random NPCs.

You are a succubus, and you're building a powerbase by seducing mortals, and transforming those mortals into other lustful creatures like yourself, as well as transforming yourself.

It has *some* story, but it's very simple and short. There are some sex scenses, and you engage in some sort of battle sex with your captives.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Well, it hasn't gone anywhere since it appeared in Patreon and in Steam. New tomes for transformations, events and like a couple of new locations. It's just no one is leaking it to the public.
Might be because it's not worth it, which makes me wonder why it arrives here.

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
What's happened since the last version was posted? Anybody have a changelog? I know I played this months ago and I thought it was abandoned back then. Fun concept, definitely not for everyone though.

Sep 3, 2021
Just for information :
- this version was discontinued a long time ago, but there is another slightly different version that is only available in paid places, on Patreon, Steam, Epic, etc, etc... (that only in highly secure and paid platforms)
Personally I didn't like the other version at all... - to many things to do and also to much aimed mainly at straight content. Now it has no interest, it's even deadly boring. (it has become extremely limited for all non-straight genres)
Either you are a straight woman or there is almost nothing left for you.
For me, my problem is that I am a gay=homosexual Man, and therefore I give preference only to all that is masculinity. (in every sense of the word)
... - I don't care about "desiccated cod"! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (many of us gay=homosexual Man call everything that is femininity that way)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just for information :
- this version was discontinued a long time ago, but there is another slightly different version that is only available in paid places, on Patreon, Steam, Epic, etc, etc... (that only in highly secure and paid platforms)
Personally I didn't like the other version at all... - to many things to do and also to much aimed mainly at straight content. Now it has no interest, it's even deadly boring. (it has become extremely limited for all non-straight genres)
Either you are a straight woman or there is almost nothing left for you.
For me, my problem is that I am a gay=homosexual Man, and therefore I give preference only to all that is masculinity. (in every sense of the word)
... - I don't care about "desiccated cod"! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (many of us gay=homosexual Man call everything that is femininity that way)
So it's totally not what the game claimed to be - it's more or less just a straight focused game, not much else offered on the table? Aka NOT a variety game like Degrees of Lewdity, TiTs or Flexible Survival?
And besides, it has very little contents even with the pay-walled version?
Sounds like a lost cause to me :(

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
So it's totally not what the game claimed to be - it's more or less just a straight focused game, not much else offered on the table? Aka NOT a variety game like Degrees of Lewdity, TiTs or Flexible Survival?
And besides, it has very little contents even with the pay-walled version?
Sounds like a lost cause to me :(
Nah. From the beginning of the game you can choose to play as an incubus or succubus. You can also choose who you will meet. men or women (or both at the same time) So if you want, there won't be any girls in the game.

UPD: I'd say there's enough content here, but compared to the big and old projects aka TiTs CoC (not CoC2, it's shit for sissified nympho-bimbo maniacs who love perverted polygamy along with muscular dominant women with huge tits and assholes who only think about sex...) Flexible Survival, there's not much of it, very little of it... (at least in this free version from a year ago.)

• Haha
Reactions: nackedsnake

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Ok so why is this thread being updated with a version released a year ago??

Also I've seen the free version. It has so little content to it that there's no way I would pay for the "full version" based just on that.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Ok so why is this thread being updated with a version released a year ago??

Also I've seen the free version. It has so little content to it that there's no way I would pay for the "full version" based just on that.
We DON'T KNOW. This kind of thing happens on this site from time to time. I can also say that the version that was here before was even older...

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I forgot this game was a thing, and by the looks of this thread this isn't the current version... welp time to hit up steam then.

Oct 17, 2019
The charactercreation tag is a joke
all you do is chosing a name and if u male or female

the 2dcg is a joke also
u see 2 pics thats it

from my pov this game clearly needs a artist that creates some fuck pics or animations
generic ones would suffice
but in the current state of the game
a lot of reading and no sound no music no fapable content

even some generic fuck sounds while you try to corrupt humans would be nice
I hope some brave artist will mod some nice sound in it and some generic pics

I like the game, lot of work and heartblood was put into it, it would be a shame if its potential goes to waste

Last edited:

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
The caractercreation tag is a joke
all you do is chosing a name and if u male or femal

the 2dcg is a joke also
u see 2 pics thats it

from my pov this game clearly needs a artist that creates some fuck pics or animations
generic ones would suffice
but in the current state of the game
a lot of reading and no sound no music no fapable content

even some generic fuck sounds while you try to corrupt humans would be nice
I hope some brave artist will mod some nice sound in it and some generic pics

I like the game, lot of work and heartblood was put into it, it would be a shame if its potential goes to waste
1) your text is a joke (Because the final editing of the character takes place in the course of the game and in the sanctum. Piercings, boobs, dicks, parasites?(Yes), tails, wings, clothes, etc.)

2)Yes you're right. (But still 2dcg, you can't deny it.)

3) If you need pictures to jerk off, you can look them up online.
Even when people play flexible survival... Sometimes they turn off the art that's there because (Art is not by one artist, most of them are horrible pieces of shit, they don't fit the description, they interfere with immersion).

4)I imagine people deciding to run a text game for the first time and hearing loud fucking noises. XD (In a text game. I don't know, turn on YouTube "Sounds of fucking for 10 hours, perfect sync, extended")

5)I like this game too, but your arguments are like, "Why isn't the snow warm or why can't I breathe water, it has oxygen in it?

P.s.
The main problem with this game is that its developer abandoned it for a good 6+ years and then came back with an old stump and decided to sell it on Steam, adding what he promised just those years ago.

(Basically, even this is better than what happened with Carnal Souls. If you know what I mean... The developer gathered money and didn't give anything in return, but for 7 years in a row (s)he writes on his(er) blog how bad and hard it is for him).

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes