genesis

May 19, 2017
i love the fact that it's the 1.21 versiob while on steam you only have the 1.16 version since april... someone know how to contact the dev to ask them to update the steam version?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
i love the fact that it's the 1.21 versiob while on steam you only have the 1.16 version since april... someone know how to contact the dev to ask them to update the steam version?
I brought it up with the Dev and they are working on it, or so they told me...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I keep looking at this on Steam but haven't pulled the trigger on buying it yet. Love other text based games so will have to give this a try.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
yeah getting that error as well also i wish there was an another way to forward time :/ biggest complaint no transformation visuals :'(

Reactions: he_found_you

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Wasn't this game abandoned by the creator because of some reason I didn't bother to read other than the fact that it was abandoned?

the game developer put it on steam and sold it did updates so forth on there, and they added workshop support for Modding via steam directly into the game anyways the steam version is the finished product, I believe and i guess and form my understand has no errors like above screenshoot shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopy_H

Back

Aug 3, 2017
the game developer put it on steam and sold it did updates so forth on there, and they added workshop support for Modding via steam directly into the game anyways the steam version is the finished product, I believe and i guess and form my understand has no errors like above screenshoot shows.

Oh, I see. Played this way back in the day, and quite frankly, didn't know it's still around in active development. That's interesting that it's been continuing to expand. Good luck to the dev team.

Slilo

Apr 8, 2018
The author hasn't updated the Steam version for over half a year now.
I don't understand what the author is thinking.
I used to sponsor this game back on offbeatr before it was shut down. In the end the author didn't even deliver on what he promised when collecting the money.
After that he sold the same unfinished game to Steam. But does not update it, counting on donations.
All this is only possible because there are almost no games in this setting.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I keep looking at this on Steam but haven't pulled the trigger on buying it yet. Love other text based games so will have to give this a try.
I'm actually surprised a site like steam allows incomplete games which can become abandoned on its site in the first place.

To me, steam is like Harvard. The reason it's so hard to get into Harvard is because they don't want to be known as a school with a high failure/dropout rate.

Not good for the reputation. This is true for Harvard and for steam.

mikeblack

Oct 10, 2017
I'm actually surprised a site like steam allows incomplete games which can become abandoned on its site in the first place.

To me, steam is like Harvard. The reason it's so hard to get into Harvard is because they don't want to be known as a school with a high failure/dropout rate.

Steam has no content control anymore. You only have to pay a small amount and can release your game.
Originally they had content control but the problem was some good indie games would not pass so they switched to greenlight where people basically vote for games but developers started to heavily abuse it by offering free games and perks for votes allowing them to bypass the voting. As a result steam abandoned it and now anyone can release as long as he is willing to pay a bit (as protection against abuse). While steam mostly focuses on making good games easier to find.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

Steam's allowed incomplete games on its platform for the majority of its lifetime, you're over a decade late to this realization.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes