Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Sooo, let us talk about, you know, the actual game this topic is about >_>.

According to Patreon the latest version is 1.26 (so 5 versions ahead of here). He intends to release the new version (1.27) this month. Here is what has been done so far in it:

• The enhanced lair descriptions are complete for all characters now.
  • A new piece of encounter music for glam-type characters.
  • Got started on improving the concubine upgrade trees. Adding more of the cool stuff that the player character gets. I also intend to do some more in-depth work to put masculine concubines on a more even footing with feminine ones.
Thanks for that info!
Game updated to v1.26 Patron.

Cheers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Fleshcult-1.26Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Man I remember this game. Turned the succubus into a futa was funny how some of the women didnt want lesbian action and resisted until the dong came into play. Can't recall how moddable the game was.

Reactions: ShamanLab

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tentacles = a Japanese invention to present actual penetration since they cannot show a dick without it being mosaiqued to insanity or black-barred. Not actually anything else. Some find it kinky, I respect that.

But I'm out of this thread.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
okay so its says there is mods for this game goes to forums to search for said mods cant find them in forum, goes to steam cant find them there either... NANI DAFUQ?!? least link them in OP goddamn

EDIT: MOD is actually expansion/extra content in game Jesús fucking christ i was confused as fuck

Last edited:

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Wow, did this actually get updated again? I gave money to this way way way way way way way back when it first launched and played for a while then kinda forgot about it as I'd seen everything there was to see. Surprised to see it here now and with an apparent recent update.

Always felt like a neat idea that just needed more of a structured story / greater goals to accomplish to add more or a narrative to the game play aside from RNG women you fuck into submission and then corrupt/convert into monsters. Will have to check out to see if it has improved.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
okay so its says there is mods for this game goes to forums to search for said mods cant find them in forum, goes to steam cant find them there either... NANI DAFUQ?!? least link them in OP goddamn

EDIT: MOD is actually expansion/extra content in game Jesús fucking christ i was confused as fuck

I love how your whole complaint is about how you can't find something and the op didn't link to it.... then you proceed to tell us what it was, without linking to it.

The irony is real.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I love how your whole complaint is about how you can't find something and the op didn't link to it.... then you proceed to tell us what it was, without linking to it.

The irony is real.
...You know what, youre right I should have clarified, that one is on me.

EDIT EDIT: ahem, so the the first thing is there is no mods for this game... yet. Least that i could find because the only "mod" content I could find was the Pateron expansion content that comes in the game, that you have to enable at the starting menu under mods. Now this game is mod-able, just seems like noone has created any mods for this game... yet. I hope this helps. Oh you wanted a link, heres the how to guide for creating mods via Fleshcult .

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
If you have Steam running in the background, your workshop mods should also appear.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes