Gwidoo

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone have any other recommendations for similar games? It's a shame this was so poorly translated.
Now it's about to be released on Steam (publisher: 072 Project). It seems that with a good translation and uncensored.
I hope someone uploads it here.

Reactions: spokkimax

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have the original of this? Would probably get a better translation through MTool with ChatGPT tbh.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Waiting for the upload of the steam version, i.e. the official localized version by 072 Project (alias Peperoncino)

Reactions: SS-Poker

Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
Well the tag says its [Completed] and have [v1.01] does this means this is the same as the steam version?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Well the tag says its [Completed] and have [v1.01] does this means this is the same as the steam version?
No it is not. First of all the OP did not say about updating the thread/download links. The Title is still the MTL title instead of the steam title, the actual downloads itself is still mtl. The game back then was indeed complete/ full version but it is MTL.

Sadly it appears no one is interested in uploading the game here (or other H game uploading websites for that matter). I had to dig a bit deeper to find out this thread since searching for the steam version name will not bring proper results.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
The uncensored game can be found here:

Does anybody know how to download it from Ryuugames?

Last edited:
Reactions: alilialala

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks, finally someone uploaded the game lol. While the translation seems "decent" there are some parts that are not translated/ bad translation. How this "official translation" is better translation from the MTL I do not know, since I did not play/try the MTL version.

Game is kinda "generic" clear the stage, straightforward story, nice CG/art. But generic does not mean bad, it's a fine game and the combat is serviceable and the Gacha is the only "unique"/ fun mechanic in this game lol. My first 3 rare Gacha weapons are all the Dancing Flare shotgun. I don't know if that is the only rare weapon or I just got extremely unlucky to get the same rare weapon 3 x in a row (not consecutively).

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
The game is quite simple and good, it's a pity that the development only has impact on the description and doesn't give access to lewder version of the previous scenes.

Reactions: p23rklo

wasda5

May 10, 2019
The game is quite simple and good, it's a pity that the development only has impact on the description and doesn't give access to lewder version of the previous scenes.
Yeah I was kinda hoping for more with the scenes, the bit in the description about 380+ CGs made me think there would be.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I was kinda hoping for more with the scenes, the bit in the description about 380+ CGs made me think there would be.
There were so much rooms for development that I've really felt bad at the end when. I was really expecting to have a variation for each scenes based on the perks that you receive after viewing it. Even the ending was a bit of a delusion it would have been amazing if the corrupted cop should have been used to let AI fall but I was all a wasted effort.

I was lucky to end it quite quickly because I picked a 5 star weapon on the first attempt.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes