Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Those are some of my favorite endings! :LOL:

Though I do prefer not to see the bloody process of it happening lol. Unfortunately, a lot of them end up that way or paired with other... more unsettling tags.
Well, I don't hate those endings, because I feel like they are so over the top that they are almost hilarious, but the problem is that they instantly make me loose any naughty mood I might have had, which is kinda the point when you play a h-game :')

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Well, I played to the end. The arts great and the scenes and concept are great. However, the games very linear and rather short. Not a whole lot of scenes and they basically are all game over rape.

Just that most send you back to base with the mc giving a comment like "never again" or w/e. So they're pretty inconsequential. Only a few are true game overs... for obvious reasons if you've seen them.

Overall, I'd give it a 3 out of 5 or a 5 out of 10 maybe. I like the content it has and the concept it plays with but, it's not worth keeping around or playing again.

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
So in the end, What happened to Type3? xD
They only said in the ending that the type 2 (which is still a normal human being just without limbs) got prosthetics and lead a normal life.
Honestly the type 3 make no sense whatsoever. How the fuck do they even consume food? How do they breathe?
They just ignored the type 3 because they knew it makes no sense.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
They only said in the ending that the type 2 (which is still a normal human being just without limbs) got prosthetics and lead a normal life.
Honestly the type 3 make no sense whatsoever. How the fuck do they even consume food? How do they breathe?
They just ignored the type 3 because they knew it makes no sense.
Prosthetic head, obviously xD

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I have no idea. Personally I always took the wallets of those guys. No consequence at all.
This is an unfinished / axed game.
The only content inside the game are defeat scenes and 2 Endings - Win / Lose.

The stats like Pride & Development do not matter. I bet there were way more scenes planned outside of the defeat scenes.
For example the base is also very bare and the access to some rooms like the left room is blocked.

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
It definitely feel like a game that was abandoned, which is a shame, there are not many like it, if any other with endings like that, most h games are far too vanilla.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Gonna make an edit patch for this lol, I cant handle the poetry anymore
PS: lmk if anyone want a WIP patch haha

Last edited:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
hmm lemme try this another level of fetishism...
UPDATE: some mistranslation is present either my common sense or other will do the fix...

Last edited:

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
As for the fetish and its alluded exoticism, there is this movie from 1993, an American body horror, 'Boxing Helena' with Julian Sands and Sherilyn Fenn, written and directed by Jennifer Chambers Lynch, David's daughter. It failed horribly as a mainstream movie it pretended to be, but nevertheless could be considered amputation fethishist source material to a larger extent than this one.
Boxing Helena is horrific, but not in a 'Saw' sense of the word. Just really terrible. Kim Basinger paid $3.8 million not to have to star in it, and I think she got the better end of the deal. It's the only film I've ever come close to walking out of, and the only reason I didn't was that it was obvious that it was the end of the movie.

As for this game, well. Bread Bread, as they say. There's a kind of genius in getting translation so badly wrong. I found it too offputting to continue past the first H-scene.

Kyrozoki

May 29, 2020
Does anyone have any other recommendations for similar games? It's a shame this was so poorly translated.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
the final boss is fking incomprehensible challenge for my mind, 2,5k dmg each hit

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes