Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
i'm gald i just stumbled on this fourm. it's cool to see folks dabbling in this game also. i have this love hate relationship with this game. with every update i lose more and more progress, luckily i'm not setback too too far but if i've gotten somewhere on a savefile like turning christy into a male. or getting chase into his dommy kitty form. the game kinda goes out of it's way to do the last handful of actions and when i reload said save it's right before it. then i noticed that there are a handful of npcs that get removed from the game. X_X i'm trying to enjoy this game but like one of the past post said dispite this gaming having flexible in the title this shit is far from it.

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
i'm gald i just stumbled on this fourm. it's cool to see folks dabbling in this game also. i have this love hate relationship with this game. with every update i lose more and more progress, luckily i'm not setback too too far but if i've gotten somewhere on a savefile like turning christy into a male. or getting chase into his dommy kitty form. the game kinda goes out of it's way to do the last handful of actions and when i reload said save it's right before it. then i noticed that there are a handful of npcs that get removed from the game. X_X i'm trying to enjoy this game but like one of the past post said dispite this gaming having flexible in the title this shit is far from it.
Welcome to the site! \^o^/ I'm also glad I've found this forum, it the only one I'm the most active in.

I feel there is a replayability aspect with this game, going back and seeing different endings. I've only played it a couple of times, but are you referring to NPCs disappearing from your save or have there been NPCs that were removed from the game? 0.0 I haven't played since the last Fang update.

EDIT: I just realized your join date >.< still welcome! :]

Last edited:

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Welcome to the site! \^o^/ I'm also glad I've found this forum, it the only one I'm the most active in.

I feel there is a replayability aspect with this game, going back and seeing different endings. I've only played it a couple of times, but are you referring to NPCs disappearing from your save or have there been NPCs that were removed from the game? 0.0 I haven't played since the last Fang update.

EDIT: I just realized your join date >.< still welcome! :]

^_^ hey thanks so much. right. and awwrs no worries if i can i'll totally pop around and follow some threads. ^_^ hehe yeah my account is a few months old. but that was my first post. XDDD

but yeah the game does have alot of replayablity to it i just hate how it takes cheating after your thrid or fourth playthough to see more of the content. but lol i'm used to other games like COC and COC2 and Furgeon

Reactions: Shilou

DuskSarsis

Apr 30, 2019
Trying to tag this game with just those few tags does not do it justice. This here is one of a very small number of games I have slapped with "Everything Under the Sun" in my own...catalog of games. Transformation, furry, bestiality, rape, ntr, impregnation, adventure, bimbofication, master/slave, gay, lesbian, straight, watersports, vore, anal, oral, vaginal, in-between, incest, and that's maybe half of the potential content...

Reactions: Corootai and Shilou

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
I've only played it a couple of times, but are you referring to NPCs disappearing from your save or have there been NPCs that were removed from the game?
sorry i didn't answer this sooner, truthfully i'm refering to npcs like that one snow leopard guy: Sven. and various other characters or arcs i've completed elither having to redo or just don't have access to. Y_Y it's dishearting but eh i don't know i play it much less these days because of other awesome games like the ones i've mentioned above. and then Toyko Afterschool Summoners. :p while not sexual it has a great story that holds me over between updates of some of my favortive games.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
January update finally dropped. Thought I might as well (very lazily) update the guide I posted a while back in regards to save editing for those that want to see all the content the game has to offer.

View attachment 548506
Epic Guide on Save Editing i'm going to go ahead and follow and see what i can do ^_^ thanks for sharing this ^_^

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Does anybody know how to prevent the game from ending after a certain period of time? I tried using the "Play on" command from the wiki commands page but that does not work. My only options are restart, restore, quit and undo.

I am aware there is a 'forgotten' starting option, but I want to use researcher to avoid getting the transformations.

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
Does anybody know how to prevent the game from ending after a certain period of time? I tried using the "Play on" command from the wiki commands page but that does not work. My only options are restart, restore, quit and undo.

I am aware there is a 'forgotten' starting option, but I want to use researcher to avoid getting the transformations.
Type 'iwannacheat' when you're next to Trixie in the library.

Reactions: Kronixen

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone how I can find Shemale Smooth Collie for the Hospital Quest? The wiki says she's in the Outside Area but she isn't in the hunting list nor can I find an event to hunt her.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Anyone how I can find Shemale Smooth Collie for the Hospital Quest? The wiki says she's in the Outside Area but she isn't in the hunting list nor can I find an event to hunt her.
Head outside and then you can use the command hunt Giant Collie. That should find a smooth collie shemale, milk them once defeated to obtain the milk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayrun

DownloadingWUT

Dec 21, 2018
Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned Diego at the Park Entrance for adding time without cheating via tricking him, or the series of dewey books in the Grey Abbey.

Reactions: Centrophy

DownloadingWUT

Dec 21, 2018
I got a bit bored and tried to find the values for save editing using the above guide as a start.
The default values It started me with were these. (Line 11 after second ; ) using Release 67 / Serial number 200211 / Inform 7 build 6M62 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N) - Aka February 2020 website release, viewed with Notepad++.

0 29 29 0 0 17 12 12 12 12 12 0 0 24 0 0 0 100 5 5 5 5 7 3 0 2 9 2 1 3 6 2 3 0 0 0 3 0 85 0 3 3 S72 (s72 as a visual end point)
to break it down since its different in a few places... # = unknown

0#, 29 Current Hp, 29 Max Hp, 0 Experience, 0 Level, 17 Strength, 12 Dexterity, 12 Stamina, 12 Charisma, 12 Intelligence, 12 Perception, 0 Hunger, 0 Thirst, 24 Moral, 0#, 0 Libido, 0#, 100 Humanity, 5 5 5 5 7 3#, 0 Inches Breast Size, 2 Number of Breasts, 9 2#, 1 Number of Penis, 3#, 6 Inches of Penis, 2#, 3 (not swearing but i think its ball size), 0 Vagina, 0 Depth of Vagina, 0 Width of Vagina, 3#, 0#, 85 Inventory weight, 0 3 3#

For determining Health its 28 at Lv0 +1 per 2 points of Stamina with a minimum +3 per level up via base values, an Example would be 30 Stamina Lv0 > 1 would be 38 hp. For Inventory Weight its 50 at 10 Strength +5Lbs per point of strength.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Did everyone know this game STILL updates and version here is "slightly" outdated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So im shared with this probaly useless info just because, you know, sharing is caring. Hope somebody enjoy it.
ALSO there is links for flexible society and flexible infection games.

Reactions: Corootai

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Did everyone know this game STILL updates and version here is "slightly" outdated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So im shared with this probaly useless info just because, you know, sharing is caring. Hope somebody enjoy it.
ALSO there is links for flexible society and flexible infection games.
thanks for the heads up i peroidcally check the website and i think it couldn't hurt you tap folks on the shoulder to make sure they update their copies. i kinda wish they just put the older single player version of the game on Itcho.io so it's less of a choir to update and whatnot but meh. if they were to do that folks would want them to rebuild the game. which it kinda really really needs. XDD

Xanadus

Dec 1, 2019
I can't post any links as I don't have the requisite three posts, but if anyone's interested I created an save/export editor for Flexible Survival - it's in the pinned messages in the FS Discord. Useful if you want to more easily edit stats, infections, and change event resolutions and such.

If you do decide to use it, lemme know if you have any issues by DM'ing me on Discord.

Reactions: Corootai
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes