Pokepika01

Mar 21, 2018
I just downloaded this, and I have to ask - why is this an installer? It's just a gblorb file and Windows Git, and I already had that, so it was just a waste of time and registry space. Hardly damning, but quite annoying, and almost completely pointless. A simple blurb of how to run gblorb files on the description page would have sufficed, and to hell with anyone too lazy or stupid to read it. Just really bugged me.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
I just downloaded this, and I have to ask - why is this an installer? It's just a gblorb file and Windows Git, and I already had that, so it was just a waste of time and registry space. Hardly damning, but quite annoying, and almost completely pointless. A simple blurb of how to run gblorb files on the description page would have sufficed, and to hell with anyone too lazy or stupid to read it. Just really bugged me.
It's been that way for years and is available as a separate file on the authors blog. Sorry you're just now trying the game.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
ALL places where you can download this game is so slow! Blog? 30kb/s. Nopy? 100kb/s. Zippy? 70kb/s. Filesupload? also 70kb/s. Does this game was cursed or what? Almost all other games on F95zone, if you download them from NOPY, will be downloading with speed close to 300kb/s.
P.S. Did i will be banned, if after downloading game i will upload it on my Mega and share link? Any author rights didnt be broken? (also right now im downloading just raw file, not installer and because of that my Mega link would be useless for people, who didnt have old version of this game or at least program to run this game).

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
ALL places where you can download this game is so slow! Blog? 30kb/s. Nopy? 100kb/s. Zippy? 70kb/s. Filesupload? also 70kb/s. Does this game was cursed or what? Almost all other games on F95zone, if you download them from NOPY, will be downloading with speed close to 300kb/s.
P.S. Did i will be banned, if after downloading game i will upload it on my Mega and share link? Any author rights didnt be broken? (also right now im downloading just raw file, not installer and because of that my Mega link would be useless for people, who didnt have old version of this game or at least program to run this game).
The game is only around 200mb. Not like you're downloading a 5GB QSP game.

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
i think thats just ur internet nopy took 30secs at 3-4mb/s

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
200 Mb for 2 hours. Ok.
I chose NOPY and got 3-4 MB/s, needless to say I had the game in less than 2 minutes. Either you downloaded this when there was a lot of traffic or your internet is just crap. If its the latter then the speeds you get are capped by your ISP, no server/download provider is going to be able to help you there.

The fact the you admit your "average" speed to be 300kb/s on other games tells us everything we need to know - your internet sucks and there are going to be times when it will suck even more. Could be because you're nearing your bandwidth cap, because someone else who shares your internet is also downloading, etc.

Last edited:

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
hi having trouble at HellRealm quest found the tape but cant find the tome (grimoire) help plz
Took me some time to figure it out as well. Here is what I found to do, Go to the college and find and help Eric and follow his quest line.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
I chose NOPY and got 3-4 MB/s, needless to say I had the game in less than 2 minutes. Either you downloaded this when there was a lot of traffic or your internet is just crap. If its the latter then the speeds you get are capped by your ISP, no server/download provider is going to be able to help you there.

The fact the you admit your "average" speed to be 300kb/s on other games tells us everything we need to know - your internet sucks and there are going to be times when it will suck even more. Could be because you're nearing your bandwidth cap, because someone else who shares your internet is also downloading, etc.
I didnt say EVERYTHING im downloading is 300kb/s. At MEGA it 2-3 MB/s thats just NOPY gives me such speed... like others "free" filesharing sites. And THAT is from Wifi. Also, guy, who shares with me his internet have really low capacity hard drive on his PC and uses it ONLY to play DOTA and watch vids, so im SURE that my speed isnt reason for such downloading speed.
Also, i've tryed to download file from NOPY today and it gives me 120 kb/s. And im pretty sure thats not my internet, cause before that im downloaded WOW at speed 1.2 mb/s (taken me 20 hrs. Predicting - no, im closed all torrent applications after downloading WoW.). So thats leaves us with an idea of overburdened traffic on NOPY, but... Maybe that just because im live in Russia?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I didnt say EVERYTHING im downloading is 300kb/s. At MEGA it 2-3 MB/s thats just NOPY gives me such speed... like others "free" filesharing sites. And THAT is from Wifi. Also, guy, who shares with me his internet have really low capacity hard drive on his PC and uses it ONLY to play DOTA and watch vids, so im SURE that my speed isnt reason for such downloading speed.
Also, i've tryed to download file from NOPY today and it gives me 120 kb/s. And im pretty sure thats not my internet, cause before that im downloaded WOW at speed 1.2 mb/s (taken me 20 hrs. Predicting - no, im closed all torrent applications after downloading WoW.). So thats leaves us with an idea of overburdened traffic on NOPY, but... Maybe that just because im live in Russia?
Do you have a bandwith cap? Because WoW isn't exactly a small game to download and maybe, along with all the other stuff, you're nearing the cap? ISP like to throttle the speed down when this occurs. Alternatively, this usually does the opposite of helping, but maybe try a VPN? Just to see if it helps.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Do you have a bandwith cap? Because WoW isn't exactly a small game to download and maybe, along with all the other stuff, you're nearing the cap? ISP like to throttle the speed down when this occurs. Alternatively, this usually does the opposite of helping, but maybe try a VPN? Just to see if it helps.
We didnt have cap on internet, its cable. Windscribe gives me 300kb/s speed on mega for other game and still 100kb/s on Nopy for this one... It looks like my PC just didnt want to download FS =(

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I started to play this game very recently, and i'm still exploring it, but could someone tell me if there is a male anthro Wolf or Werewolf TF? and where to find it (enemy or item)?

I found only feral wolf (female), i already looked in the wiki but there is not an article exclusive about all possible TF's in the game.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
All posible encounters could be seen in the game. i cannot remember where (some laboratory), but i could describe encounters - first you meet scalie cutie, which always stands on first floors. Then on upper floors there is scientist, who can give you PERKS each 2 levels (pretty neat, hm?). And on lower floors (a.k.a. underground) you can meet a lot of things which can be tagged "what science has done". Good luck finding this place.

Mar 1, 2018
If you want a male anthro wolf tf, I would suggest the Alpha Wolf, Black Wolf, or Football Wolfman. The Alpha wolf can be found in the Urban Forest, the Black Wolf infection comes from Andrew at the Palomino, and the Football Wolfman Infection comes from Septus after you defeat the Football Wolfman (Septus) at the College Campus enough and he invites you to his team's lair. I would also suggest that if you only want the male infections (as some monsters push you towards different genders) to genderlock yourself using the vet supplies at the zoo. It is reversible.

Reactions: Darkairus

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
If you want a male anthro wolf tf, I would suggest the Alpha Wolf, Black Wolf, or Football Wolfman. The Alpha wolf can be found in the Urban Forest, the Black Wolf infection comes from Andrew at the Palomino, and the Football Wolfman Infection comes from Septus after you defeat the Football Wolfman (Septus) at the College Campus enough and he invites you to his team's lair. I would also suggest that if you only want the male infections (as some monsters push you towards different genders) to genderlock yourself using the vet supplies at the zoo. It is reversible.
Thanks, i'll try that.

Last edited:

Pie98

May 30, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the Hyena Gang event to trigger. It's meant to appear in outside exploration, I've been pressing explore at the library for literally days (real days, not in game) and have yet to find it. I seem to have found almost every other event. Has this event been moved somewhere else?

Mar 1, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the Hyena Gang event to trigger. It's meant to appear in outside exploration, I've been pressing explore at the library for literally days (real days, not in game) and have yet to find it. I seem to have found almost every other event. Has this event been moved somewhere else?
No, it hasn't, but there are a considerable number of events especially in the 'Outside' area. If you want to find a specific creature or event, use 'hunt gang' or 'hunt wolf' for example. You can try hunting the whole name, but partial matches work too. There is a chance of failure doing this, but you'll have better chances than merely exploring and hoping to find something.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes