• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Seems to be missing some of his other works, notably robotic Luka (though they may have been just loops) and the Tatsuta/Tenryuu ones.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone know if there exists JP or ENG subtitles for Kitakami 2 & 3 videos?
Trying to translate using audio to text is too much of a pain in the ass for me.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
There hasn't been anything new from the dude for the last 3 months, i really hope he's fine or not done with creating.

I do have some stuff with eng sub that i could share if wanted. The gyaru mom, mitsuki and a bit more.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
There hasn't been anything new from the dude for the last 3 months, i really hope he's fine or not done with creating.

I do have some stuff with eng sub that i could share if wanted. The gyaru mom, mitsuki and a bit more.
do u have the srt/ass subtitle file for gyaru mom part 3? rule34 has a compressed vid with subtitles which means someones gotta have the file somewhere

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
do u have the srt/ass subtitle file for gyaru mom part 3? rule34 has a compressed vid with subtitles which means someones gotta have the file somewhere
Unfortunately not. I got the vid from R34 or Sankaku, not sure which one really. I've tried really hard to look for the source of the subtitles or whoever does them once but couldn't find anything back then.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Nice. It's a short one about gyaru mommy. Good to see he's fine. Im hoping to see some more Mitsuki stuff in the future though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes