Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Wooooooo, suck it euros. Haha. One of the few benefits of being in LATAM is that nobody gives a fkk about us so we are rarely excluded or IP banned from services or sites such as fantia.

...... except for brazil of course which manages to get itself banned from a bunch of things.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
Wooooooo, suck it euros. Haha. One of the few benefits of being in LATAM is that nobody gives a fkk about us so we are rarely excluded or IP banned from services or sites such as fantia.

...... except for brazil of course which manages to get itself banned from a bunch of things.
Except for the fact that latam internet is part of the US cluster so if US decide to ban something latam eats the ban as well

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020

But we are poor moron, bueno papu espero que pases el contenido por el que obviamente pagaste, verdad ?

Jun 23, 2023

Everytime this guy types I think of

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Do we know the real reasons? It could be technical problems, or maybe they have to adjust to some european law about cookies, data collection and privacy, and stuff like that (which would be good btw). I doubt Fantia is ok in loosing all the money from the huge amount of european (UK included) customers. I'm not saying it would be financial suicide, since after all it's a japanese website, but they would definitely loose a ton of money (the artists themselves too), why would they even do that? So, I think it's just temporary.
I also read something about Visa/Mastercard dropping Fantia? Maybe it has something to do about that.
Also, isn't it a bit weird that it just shows error 403 instead of a simple message from Fantia saying "sorry, Fantia.jp is not available in your region" or something like that?
Is it because Fantia still think UK is part of EU? If so, they should update their software, it has been 4 years!
:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: m1ch43l and BSR_LLK
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes