Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone have an idea on the rough ETA for the voice update? I checked Flim13's fantia & 'X' but was unable to find any statements on it. I could have looked harder though.

Anyway gyaru mom's seiyuu has done a dynamite job and I hope she stays on. Again I know Japan is having some troubles right now so there's an outside chance she gets replaced and that would be unfortunate. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Bury the light

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone have an idea on the rough ETA for the voice update? I checked Flim13's fantia & 'X' but was unable to find any statements on it. I could have looked harder though.

Anyway gyaru mom's seiyuu has done a dynamite job and I hope she stays on. Again I know Japan is having some troubles right now so there's an outside chance she gets replaced and that would be unfortunate. Fingers crossed.
Same time but next month (around July 20th)

Reactions: Porunareg and Reyas

MistaJaay

May 28, 2023
AMAZING ART! you're genuinely talented (or your art grind is paying off) beacuse this is FIREEEEE
thank you, honestly i have no real talent when it comes to art and i've never been to any art school. i've just been drawing since i was a child and i never really stopped, it's not until recently that i've started to take it more seriously and i've been drawing atleast a few hours every single day. i'm just a guy who loves drawing too much who has just put too much time into what he loves so over the years i've just naturally improved :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes