Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Don't want to be "that guy" but if you could support these people you should. Not necessarily every month for the WIPs but when they actually release the full content. Most of these JP MMD hentai artist quality of work is worth way more than what their asking for (most of the time 500 yen). Obviously the whole Visa/Mastercard thing makes thing harder but I digress.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
you think people in here a buying his stuff lol?
If times weren't significantly harder than usual and I didn't live in a nation where it is extremely difficult to use (online) payment processors in general let alone ones that Japan will accept, I would buy his stuff anyway just to support his excellent work.

There are a lot people that will buy a product to support the author. Statistically it has been shown that content piracy in most cases will actually boost profits in the long run. No, I don't think most people here are buying Flim13's stuff even if they were swimming in $$ but there absolutely are some people here that are buying his stuff.

Zone69Keeper

Feb 18, 2023
you think people in here a buying his stuff lol?
If times weren't significantly harder than usual and I didn't live in a nation where it is extremely difficult to use (online) payment processors in general let alone ones that Japan will accept , I would buy his stuff anyway just to support his excellent work.
Statistically it has been shown that content piracy in most cases will actually boost profits in the long run.
I support. I would be happy to pay for content within my means. For example, for the Mantis-X content, I really like it. And for Flim13 too. But I just can't. There are ways, but people in my country are sent to prison for using them. There are extremely few ways to send finance to another country, and none of them include “personal use.”

I don’t blame those who simply don’t pay too. Piracy is part of information culture. This can be debated for a long time, but the truth is this: AI capable of changing voices and faces has just been released, and scammers are already using it. Same with everything. Cryptocurrency is created out of nothing, smart locks on real doors are hacked every day. It’s strange to single out piracy from all this and scold it; besides, there are those who simply cannot pay for content for a hundred different reasons.

Reactions: HornyMan_18

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
If times weren't significantly harder than usual and I didn't live in a nation where it is extremely difficult to use (online) payment processors in general let alone ones that Japan will accept, I would buy his stuff anyway just to support his excellent work.

There are a lot people that will buy a product to support the author. Statistically it has been shown that content piracy in most cases will actually boost profits in the long run. No, I don't think most people here are buying Flim13's stuff even if they were swimming in $$ but there absolutely are some people here that are buying his stuff.
Exactly. I would gladly spend a small portion of my salary supporting artists whose works I enjoy if there are more payment methods available other than Paypal and credit cards.

Because unlike some people, I don't like getting into credit card debt.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020

Idk man, saying that piracing content will financialy help the creator sounds very contradictory and pulled out fom behind lol

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
If anyone doesn't want to click through a bunch of link shorteners and ads, here's the mediafire link

Pass as mentioned in the original link is
Daemon-Hentai.com
Apparently, this release has no audio from the dev

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes