Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macboi

May 23, 2021
yknow that one animation of the glasses girl who gives you a handjob in the middle of a lecture?

i'd like to see that become a series, just public stealth sex shenanigans with the girl.
Fuck yes that one was so damn hot man, would love to see her again *ahem* and the dog girl

Last edited:
Reactions: IcyWobble

remunramu

Feb 4, 2022
tried to download one of these ai uncensored and was like... hmm, i'll wait for the technology to develop a bit more..
Yeah hentai ai uncensor is kinda bad atm. However, the JAV one is good, kinda like 720p LQ videos on the censored parts but the shapes are look clear and good enough.

Reactions: RGZ34

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
1709946090236.png

I don't recall reading those lines in the bracket. Did he just added that? I don't really want to sounds demanding but he really took a whole month just to add 0.81sec of animation to his recent WIP video (5m:49sec ; released date 20th Feb). And yeah, I can see the (?) there and hoping he will make the video even longer since it is basically 2 months worth of progress.
Aight, I'm gonna stop complaining, since I'm a fking pirate anyway

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
View attachment 3424292

I don't recall reading those lines in the bracket. Did he just added that? I don't really want to sounds demanding but he really took a whole month just to add 0.81sec of animation to his recent WIP video (5m:49sec ; released date 20th Feb). And yeah, I can see the (?) there and hoping he will make the video even longer since it is basically 2 months worth of progress.
Aight, I'm gonna stop complaining, since I'm a fking pirate anyway
I'd imagine it's like the closing monologue or something, a dick kiss or two and fade to black, that's how it usually goes. No complaints, just waiting for my traductions heroes to arrive.

Reactions: Macboi

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Sounds like a slight bend to translation means 'miss' or 'lady' could work to make it a less formal phrase? Though I think leaving it as 'obasan' is probably best since that will allow you to auto-translate in your head to your term of choice.

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Is h gonna release the full video?
Ofc he is
Well, as far as i know, he wanna try something new for sound efect of his new production.
I think i hv seeing him asking someone to on his Twitter
Screenshot_2024-03-12-23-13-49-556_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Maybe, this was the reason why it took a long time to finish

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Ofc he is
Well, as far as i know, he wanna try something new for sound efect of his new production.
I think i hv seeing him asking someone to on his Twitter
View attachment 3435853

Maybe, this was the reason why it took a long time to finish
Is he looking for a sound effect designer???

ButtCrackAndy

Jul 4, 2020
[MTL] Kitakami 2 sub files. Openai-whisper for audio to Japanese txt, and then ran txt through google and ai translators.

Japanese (uncorrected timestamps in sub file):
君ってさー、ほんとこういうの好きだよねー。
あたしじゃなくて画面見ないとさー、意味なくない?
まあ、いいけどね。
気持ちいい?
行きそうになってきたー?
じゃあ、ザーメンこき捨ててすっきりしちゃお。
行け。
めっちゃ出したねー。
お疲れー。

English:
You're really into this, huh?
Without me, you wouldn't be here, right?
That's okay~
Does this feel good?
Are you about to cum?
I'll drain your cock and make *you* writhe in pleasure
Do it \n Cum
You came so much~
Nice job.

if yall can improve the sub it would fantastic.

Reactions: Bale99
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes