Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
That's such a pain, but I'll look into it later. It really does suck they did this as they're also cucking a bunch of the creators supporters as well who aren't Korean.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
I still want to know how Flim is able to animate all of this in MMD, the software literally ain't built for frame by frame animation. It's mocap animation.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
“Show don’t tell.” Got any sauce for that statement?
well it's not that i don't want to show but it's definitely could get deleted within the next few minutes

also iwara's server still broken as ever so maybe just the thumbnail sequences are enough visual examples

Reactions: Jstarndmpserby

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Pixeldrain

So here is my collection for Flim13 split into a few different rar files. It is split into 5 different folders. These are mostly for people who just want to download the english subbed versions of all of Flims13's videos without having to look around in different places - be it different sites like Fantia and Sankaku or within all the posts here. These all have sound and subs, unless specifically stated otherwise.

For most people, just 1 and 2 will be enough. Maybe 3 as will if they care for Seihime.

The folders contain the following:

"1 - Series or Versions with Alts" contains folders of either reused characters (Gyaru Mom, Mistuki etc.) or ones where there are different alts (Anubis, Tsumugi-chan etc.). For different alts, the differences/changes are included in the file name if known.
Pixeldrain
The folders are:
  • Anubis - A, B, C.
  • Gyaru Friends Mom - 1, 2, 3, 4, Full Collection 1-4 and Before Going Out (Latest).
  • Gyaru JK- Normal and POV.
  • Kitakami - Cowgirl, Handjob, Nipple Play. [Nipple has no subs, see 3 below.]
  • Mitsuki - Fella A + B, Reverse Cowgirl Clothed + Nude, Riding Clothed + Nude, Side Blowjob Bikini + Clothed + Nude, Streaming 1, Streaming 2 Clothed + Swimsuit, Thighjob Clothed + Nude + Nude Decensored, Mixed Compilation and Streaming 1+2 Clothed.
  • Tsumugi-chan- Normal + Tanned.
"2 - One-Offs (Have or Don't Need Subs)" contains videos of one-off characters. These include subs when there is dialogue, or without when there isn't.
Pixeldrain
The videos with subs are:
White Hair Blowjob and Lecture Handjob.
The videos which have audio but don't require subs are:
Android Yukari, Queue Leg Rub, Nightingale, Robot Luka and University Student Paizuri.

"3 - Series and One-Offs (Needs Subs)" contains 2 videos which don't have English Subs. See my previous post here for more details regarding these videos. [The Kitakami video is also copied into her folder in 1, so you only need to download this if you want the Seihime video.]
Pixeldrain
The videos are:
Kitakami Nipple Play and Seihime.
"4 - No Audio" contains videos where there are no audio alternatives - these are mainly all older videos, where there was never any sound added as well as some recent abandoned ones he uploaded this year.
Pixeldrain

"5 - Clean Versions (Either No Eng Subs or any Text etc.)" contains videos where there are either no subs or no text. This is the only folder which is likely not complete, as I don't particularly care about these. This folder is entirely unnecessary to download, unless you specifically want clean versions; ALL are included in the above but with subs.
Pixeldrain
This includes:
Latest Gyaru Mom, Gyaru JK POV, Kitakami Handjob, Kitakami Nipple Play, Mitsuki Reverse Cowgirl Nude, Mitsuki Thighjob Nude, Mitsuki Limited Edition VA (Originals), Tsumugi-chan Tanned and Android Yukari Old Version.
hi man just a question, are those videos uncensored or not ? bc i saw somewhere that you can find them uncen ty

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
hi man just a question, are those videos uncensored or not ? bc i saw somewhere that you can find them uncen ty
iirc those uncen videos are actually AI decensoring.. now i'll happily welcome this technology in the future when it gets better but right now it's kinda nightmare-inducing (the screenshots are usually cherry-picked to just showcase the good/clear frame)

Reactions: Mushimush

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
flim dropped something new on fantia
it says "Visa、Mastercard クレカが使えなくなるみたいです"
google translate says:
"It seems that Visa and Mastercard credit cards will no longer be accepted. "

I have no account and no money, so I don't know if there's a picture to share or not.
The message however is sad

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes