Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Normally I'd wait a few hours for someone else to drop it, but Flim13 is such a good creator that I was compelled to pay for his works. I still can't believe how low he charges for his content (around $3.17). That's quite literally pocket change.

If somebody could reupload it onto another filehosting site that would be appreciated.
And still some people that dont even pay a cent of that have the audacity to demand it for free lol, notice that I specifically mean the people that demand it

Reactions: shiro_ and NoizyWax

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
And still some people that dont even pay a cent of that have the audacity to demand it for free lol, notice that I specifically mean the people that demand it
Let's count all his works and raw progress price...
Reduce by voice Actor and taxes...
Okay IM too stupid for this :(

The_Wanted

Jul 4, 2024
I am him.
Thank you hero, love you, i'm so fucking grateful that i found this thread from Flim13, by far my favorite artist, and be able to talk with others about Flim and be able to see the paid version so fucking fast...
Just thank you.

Reactions: shiro_

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Hello fellow Flimers. Does anyone know if there's a full collection of subtitles here in this thread? I'm missing the subtitle for Mitsuki - Streaming - Part 1. Would be nice to have the whole subtitles for every Flim but just this one part is fine too!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes