4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

kisakisaryu

Jul 26, 2023
It seems like this version "1.3" isn't really 1.3 as none of the bugfixes from the patch are there also the crack was uploaded before the patch was even released and hasn't been updated since, so I doubt it's actually the 1.3 update.
yeah, after installing with the "1.3" tag. The summoning stone #2 bug is still their, so its not yet the fix version Xo

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
I'm waiting to see this game get updated. I think it can improve A LOT. I trully hate the FEDEX quest + the need to farm gold to buy costume to make the next fedex quest... xD

And i'm blocked in the ghost castle, I don't find the 2nd key. I tried for 2 hours, nothing. It is frustrating.

The animation and hit box are also very annoying sometimes. The peach stunlock you for 1 seconds, you frequently get damaged while hitting an ennemy just because the MC move while attacking and have a pathetic range in melee attack. It is a fucking magician, why hitting in melee this close is necessary ? Why hitting by far with the shot deal no damage ? A magician is supposed to not get in melee fight.

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
I'm waiting to see this game get updated. I think it can improve A LOT. I trully hate the FEDEX quest + the need to farm gold to buy costume to make the next fedex quest... xD

And i'm blocked in the ghost castle, I don't find the 2nd key. I tried for 2 hours, nothing. It is frustrating.

The animation and hit box are also very annoying sometimes. The peach stunlock you for 1 seconds, you frequently get damaged while hitting an ennemy just because the MC move while attacking and have a pathetic range in melee attack. It is a fucking magician, why hitting in melee this close is necessary ? Why hitting by far with the shot deal no damage ? A magician is supposed to not get in melee fight.
The game breaks a little when you do a mini jump, hit the enemy and repeat when you touch the ground, you can save a lot of time in boss fights and you retain freedom of movement even when attacking

GreatSantini

Nov 20, 2023
Same thing here, I've done a lot of secondary quests, but I can't find the damn skill that will allow me to get past the thorns and advance into the castle... that's because I've already had 2 and a half hours of gameplay, I just haven't deleted the game because the art , gameplay and boss fight is magnificent and apparently no one in the thread is interested in answering because we are too "noobs" haha

I definitely hate metroidvania, it's still a metroidvania where the map is confusing, there's no directional pad and there's still no video of the full game
The ability you need to get past thorns can be found in this room:

Screenshot (109).png

The door up top is where you need to be. To get there without the triple jump you get later on you need to go to the next room over...:

Screenshot (111).png

...and go down the path where the not-yet-dead bird is and jump over to it. I think you also need a key to open the door but that was like 7 hours ago for me and I can't remember right now. I'm pretty sure it's something like the Secret Rose Garden Key or some such idk man.

Just FYI though you will need to fight a mini-boss to get the ability, as per protocol for these kinds of games.

GreatSantini

Nov 20, 2023
Dusty the catgirl. You can find her by doing a platforming challenge/secret in Shady Alley, but you're going to need the triple jump and air dash abilities to get to her. To start go all the way to the left, right before you leave the Shady Alley..:

Screenshot (112).png

...and jump up on the light(er) purple colored platform you see there above.

Screenshot (113).png

From there get on the pink platform and... go right. It's a little annoying but that's where you can find Dusty.

Mar 28, 2019
the easy mode version that claims to be 1.3 so far hasnt fixed any of the bugs listed on the patch notes for me not even the one about the wrong frame being shown on the red wizard costume

Reactions: Graymond

Barador_87

Mar 15, 2019
can someone make an infinite health cheat, please? I struggling with boss fights
You can use CheatEngine for health, mana, money and peaches. These are simple 4 bytes values and after finding them you can freeze these values with CheatEngine.

Nov 10, 2017
Anybody got all locations for the cat statues?

EDIT: Nevermind, unlike what the statue tells you, not all cat statues are in the Jinjoku area, but one is within the Demon Club area.
For anyone wondering: one cat statue is in the room immediately to the left of the big statue.
another is, on the map, two bricks right and three bricks up of the big statue.
the last one is six down and 4 over.

Apr 18, 2022
I didn't make these myself, but here are the maps for all the games areas. They're marked with key items (including quest items), hidden chests, certain costumes, and gacha coins.

Considering updating them with item/clothing merchant locations, quest NPC locations, boss rooms, heart/magic upgrades, permanent upgrades, and summoning stone locations for when the patch fixes the issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crunched some numbers in terms of money grinding as well. To 100% the game (i.e. buy all costumes and equipables) you need somewhere in the ballpark of 15k gold. You can use cheat engine to pump up your numbers. I know enemies drop more cash on death in the 1.3 patch, so hopefully there isn't a need to grind then.

Apr 18, 2022
Could someone tell me where i can get the hellish dango?
After clearing the Hell area, go back to the part of the city with the four colored houses in a row. Enter the first house and use the air dash to open the chest. It contains a key that opens the first apartment in the shady alley, which contains the item.

fearless101

Feb 28, 2020
I didn't make these myself, but here are the maps for all the games areas. They're marked with key items (including quest items), hidden chests, certain costumes, and gacha coins.

Considering updating them with item/clothing merchant locations, quest NPC locations, boss rooms, heart/magic upgrades, permanent upgrades, and summoning stone locations for when the patch fixes the issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crunched some numbers in terms of money grinding as well. To 100% the game (i.e. buy all costumes and equipables) you need somewhere in the ballpark of 15k gold. You can use cheat engine to pump up your numbers. I know enemies drop more cash on death in the 1.3 patch, so hopefully there isn't a need to grind then.
God bless you!

Reactions: rroniandmagj
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes