4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

LouDSiL3NCe

Feb 14, 2023
Anybody have a Walkthrow for this game
I only have witchy woods and spirit city unlock and cant find other ways for other area
And i have ghostly castle key

Any help?

Mar 28, 2019
does the game run poorly during the area right before the ghost boss for anybody else its not my computer and its not anywhere else so far its making getting the chest in the lead up to that boss nigh impossible

blikr

Nov 20, 2023
is anyone else having an issue where quests aren't being marked as complete? I got like one quest in and now nothing else is being marked.

Mannington

Jun 26, 2020
Is there any kind of "other" type of interactions such as fetishes in this ? That is not just normal sex. I'd like to avoid those. I remember that Scarlet Maiden had a bit of it. Or is it all clean ?

Apr 29, 2022
Is there any kind of "other" type of interactions such as fetishes in this ? That is not just normal sex. I'd like to avoid those. I remember that Scarlet Maiden had a bit of it. Or is it all clean ?
What do you mean by "other" exactly?

There's a flying key in a shape of a dick that literally fucks a literal chest, then cums inside, unlocking the chest and letting the girl inside of the chest come out. I think that's a quest reward and can be avoided, not sure.

There's at least one CG of lesbian, and another of lesbian using strapon I think.

Other than that it's all pretty vanilla.

Mannington

Jun 26, 2020
What do you mean by "other" exactly?

There's a flying key in a shape of a dick that literally fucks a literal chest, then cums inside, unlocking the chest and letting the girl inside of the chest come out. I think that's a quest reward and can be avoided, not sure.

There's at least one CG of lesbian, and another of lesbian using strapon I think.

Other than that it's all pretty vanilla.
Not the fantasy stuff , I meant watersports and other similar stuff. If I choose to buy it on steam I usually try to find out for any things I may not like in advance . But by the looks of it seems to be all good.

Apr 29, 2022
Not the fantasy stuff , I meant watersports and other similar stuff. If I choose to buy it on steam I usually try to find out for any things I may not like in advance . But by the looks of it seems to be all good.
Seems like there's nothing close to weird fetish stuff in the game.
The only questionable things are 2 foodplay(?) CGs with a blue girl using turnip as a dildo and dango as anal beads, but even these don't look as hard fetishes. So I'd say it's pretty safe.

Mar 28, 2019
really hope this gets updated the game is great but buggy atm theres a whole scene missing for the rat girl thats just misconfigured to the goblin girl

RandomN123

Nov 21, 2022
Can someone share the 1.3 patch version please? The only quest to do is the Summoning stones and i'm stuck for the same reason of the bug, PD: Good game in effect, buy maybe needs more spicy scenes

Reactions: FlowersInHeat
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes