4.10 star(s) 49 Votes

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Anybody got all locations for the cat statues?

EDIT: Nevermind, unlike what the statue tells you, not all cat statues are in the Jinjoku area, but one is within the Demon Club area.

Last edited:
Reactions: justarandomanon
Apr 8, 2019
Oh my fucking god. Between the piss-poor defence the PC has where they can only take 3 attacks even a couple hours in, the awkward gender-swap platforming sections that can set you back so far in the area for a mistake and the obnoxious bosses with obnoxious patterns, I cannot be bothered to slog through it for pretty mid scenes.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Oh my fucking god. Between the piss-poor defence the PC has where they can only take 3 attacks even a couple hours in, the awkward gender-swap platforming sections that can set you back so far in the area for a mistake and the obnoxious bosses with obnoxious patterns, I cannot be bothered to slog through it for pretty mid scenes.
Well, there is an Easy Mode version for guys like you I guess :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

nekr0m

Oct 8, 2018
bugs with using skills “hold down the left button” - but it doesn’t work, attack and that’s it. how to get through the thorns? but no way! If you can still do without bombs, then you can’t do without a ghost at all.

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
So far I like exploring the game, it's do-able only thing that so far bothered me the most is that only the main quest for getting the fairy Bubble gets marked as completed but every other side quest does not

FrozenDragon

Nov 19, 2023
Thx for the share!

Anyone know how big the team that made this is? It's pretty good pixel art (although the platforming is... serviceable I guess)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
female to male genderbend what the fuck XD, this looks like shantae like someone else said or like momodora, now to see if the GAMEPLAY holds up
screenshots are beautiful and all but no videos, so you can never know
lessee

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Or perhaps... you and the other guy just suck at video games? No that couldn't possibly be it...
I personally didnt found the game really hard, I even kind off liked the bosses a lil bit, but I just agree with the other guy about this game being flawed
No game is perfect of course but this one has some bad design choices for sure

Reactions: Eski69420

4oker

Mar 6, 2021
bugs with using skills “hold down the left button” - but it doesn’t work, attack and that’s it. how to get through the thorns? but no way! If you can still do without bombs, then you can’t do without a ghost at all.
That's not a bug, it's a mistake in translation you need to hold right mouse button (star effect)
and then press left mouse button

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
I personally didnt found the game really hard, I even kind off liked the bosses a lil bit, but I just agree with the other guy about this game being flawed
No game is perfect of course but this one has some bad design choices for sure
I wouldn't necessarily categorize it as bad design but can use some minor tweaking. The health thing is probably because you have to rely on the peaches. The bosses are damage sponges though and mapping can use work.

The other thing that people keep on commenting on is the bomb skill not working or is bugged. I'm 99% sure that they didn't realize it used mana/magic which can be replenished by hitting opponents or getting those small stars.

The H-content though is rightfully scrutinized.

Reactions: SylvieRose

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Since the devs have mentioned future support and free DLCs, what are you going to be hoping for? For me it's
  1. Defeat scenes in gallery
  2. Boss defeat scenes
  3. Changing magic casting so it doesn't feel as clunky
  4. Maybe more defeat scenes in general that are unique to each enemy (unlikely)
  5. Sex animations on getting grabbed by an enemy (unlikely)
  6. More sidequests with penetration in the H content rewards
  7. A new area or two that would have these sidequests and their own defeat scenes

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Since the devs have mentioned future support and free DLCs, what are you going to be hoping for? For me it's
  1. Defeat scenes in gallery
  2. Boss defeat scenes
  3. Changing magic casting so it doesn't feel as clunky
  4. Maybe more defeat scenes in general that are unique to each enemy (unlikely)
  5. Sex animations on getting grabbed by an enemy (unlikely)
  6. More sidequests with penetration in the H content rewards
  7. A new area or two that would have these sidequests and their own defeat scenes
All that you mentioned. The 1st point probably tells me it was rushed somewhat TBH (yeah I know, this game has been on wishlist since March 2022). I can't see why they didn't add that to the gallery.

I would say 1., 4. and 2. are the most important. It's also very odd that the defeat scenes are not evenly distributed. For example, Tengoku, Angelic Hallway, Fungal Forest, Umi Umi, and Chaos Castle all have sets of lose animations for each teleporter but the Goblin, ghost, demon and slime areas encompass only 1 animation for 2 teleporters.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I do wish item casting was different, I rarely used bombs and the other stuff like the leaf spell are so clunky to use compared to default that it never felt worth it.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes