4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Since the devs have mentioned future support and free DLCs
It's actually the publisher who said that and knowing how CB has a tendency to promise a lot of stuff and then nothing happens, I wouldn't hold my breath too much for the future. It's already a miracle the game was able to get published after seeing the state it was in before the delay.

Reactions: Eski69420

lblargh

Sep 10, 2017
aye thanks bruh

edit: if its the chest then i opened it long before i got the 6th key and it only gave me money
I apologize. I badly misremembered the location for the Waterfall item.

It's the Jigoku teleport. Go up and to the right and you should see the pipe to the new area. If you see rats, you've found it.

I am in the room with the pipe. It's all the way to the right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

misterp5

Nov 25, 2019
is anyone else having an issue where dialogue boxes become invisible?

edit: not important but i want to mention the ghost boss music is the best.

Last edited:

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
There now seems to be a 1.3 with some serious bugfixes (like summoning stone 2 and fortune teller dialog) along with some balancing changes, like more coins from enemies, more health/mana from pots, and deleting some enemies. Pretty surprised with how quickly some of the issues are being ironed out.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Since the devs have mentioned future support and free DLCs, what are you going to be hoping for? For me it's
  1. Defeat scenes in gallery
  2. Boss defeat scenes
  3. Changing magic casting so it doesn't feel as clunky
  4. Maybe more defeat scenes in general that are unique to each enemy (unlikely)
  5. Sex animations on getting grabbed by an enemy (unlikely)
  6. More sidequests with penetration in the H content rewards
  7. A new area or two that would have these sidequests and their own defeat scenes
Good points I'd say. Make sure you deliver them to the devs on the game forum on steam, pls ;)

justsometimesgood

Aug 20, 2020
Here's a link to my 100% save (Steam build 1.2), all costumes, all gacha, all quests (minus the bugged Summoning Stones quest), map filled out 100% I think. If that's not the save file, let me know where it is and I'll upload it.
Updated 100% save (Steam build 1.3), now including all quests and all gallery scenes.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
im stuck with the same, also, where did u got that bottle from?
Theres a Water section you can enter, right before you would start to explore the Fungal Forest. This require you to get the angel jump out of Tengoku, the slime transformation out of Fungal Forest, so that you can get the Mermaid scale out of Spirit City Theres a rat area at the bottom of Spirit city that has it, you can see one of the bombs being thrown by a rat when you approach the Slime Grate.

But yeah after you have the mermaid scale you can enter the water area, its to the right of the Fungal Forest warp.

and the bottle is in Witchy Woods, Same goblin map that has the apartment and the mimic.

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Theres a Water section you can enter, right before you would start to explore the Fungal Forest. This require you to get the angel jump out of Tengoku, the slime transformation out of Fungal Forest, so that you can get the Mermaid scale out of Spirit City Theres a rat area at the bottom of Spirit city that has it, you can see one of the bombs being thrown by a rat when you approach the Slime Grate.

But yeah after you have the mermaid scale you can enter the water area, its to the right of the Fungal Forest warp.

and the bottle is in Witchy Woods, Same goblin map that has the apartment and the mimic.
(Facepalm), You saved me
1700470650534.png

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes