4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
So, what's the difference between normal and easy mode? Does anyone know?
"You get two items in your inventory that give you MP and HP regen, and you take 20% less damage.
But we're working on merging the branches and giving more information on what's happening :)"
source:

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
I finished it... really, the final boss is too easy, or maybe I was just too overpowered from completing 80% of the sidequests, I don't know. As mentioned in the thread, the ending was rushed for sure. I was expecting an epic battle with the chaos witch, complete with various animations and changes in her facial expressions...

But overall, it's a 9/10 game. I hope the hgame market produces more carefully crafted games like this, steering away from the generic eroge that makes up 90% of the genre.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Apr 18, 2022
I thought it was cool that the aquatic phase (Mimi) had a song inspired by the second ending of Jojo Stardust Crusaders.

Just found it sad that it was the easiest boss in the game, lol. I guess it's supposed to be the penultimate boss, it was weird how the difficulty dropped so much.
Huh, didn't know the artists said they drew from that. I definitely got more of an Aquatic Ambience vibe from the song, almost as if that track was slowed and the reverb was cranked up.

The soundtrack is definitely a lot better than it has any right being, though. I'm not a big fan of the game itself, but I'll be damned if I didn't have Phantasmal Phunk or Club Demon stuck in my head the past few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mantravx

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
I finished it... really, the final boss is too easy, or maybe I was just too overpowered from completing 80% of the sidequests, I don't know. As mentioned in the thread, the ending was rushed for sure. I was expecting an epic battle with the chaos witch, complete with various animations and changes in her facial expressions...

But overall, it's a 9/10 game. I hope the hgame market produces more carefully crafted games like this, steering away from the generic eroge that makes up 90% of the genre.
well for being their first game this is impressive
Im exited to see what else they'll make in the future

Reactions: Mantravx

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Great game, it's right up my alley and clearly heavily influenced by Shantae in many aspects of the game, could use some polish though, i'll probably pick it up during a sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
this game is very fun! a few problems with it though is not being able to find certain npcs and locations when I need them cuz I can't remember all of their locations. Maybe having them show up on the map would help. But overall it was really fun and I would definitely recommend buying it to support the dev.

Update: The update to the game has quest npc locations marked. This is definitely worth it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: O&M's

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Holy hell the controls are absolutely horrendous. I haven't got mad at a game for years but this one did it.
I don't know who's the genius who thought moving forward while attacking and enemies having contact damage was a great idea, jumping feels so floaty, I got stuck multiple times on edges and so on. Someone above said the ending felt rushed, well, the whole game felt rushed to me, I can't imagine how the state of the game was before they delayed it but right now it's nothing more than an early access, especially with basic stuff not implemented correctly.

Sry, had to vent a bit so bear with me.

Oh and before someone says it, don't give me the "git gud" treatment, I finished Hollow Knight on Steel Soul mode no problems, so I know when a game has bad controls, you can feel it right away.

monograde

Mar 26, 2021
Holy hell the controls are absolutely horrendous. I haven't got mad at a game for years but this one did it.
I don't know who's the genius who thought moving forward while attacking and enemies having contact damage was a great idea, jumping feels so floaty, I got stuck multiple times on edges and so on. Someone above said the ending felt rushed, well, the whole game felt rushed to me, I can't imagine how the state of the game was before they delayed it but right now it's nothing more than an early access, especially with basic stuff not implemented correctly.

Oh and before someone says it, don't give me the "git gud" treatment, I finished Hollow Knight on Steel Soul mode no problems, so I know when a game has bad controls, you can feel it right away.
The basic control are insane right! But you can change controls in the options!

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020

Honestly, I had absolutely no problem with the controls, but I was already familiar with , from which this game takes a pretty massive amount of "inspiration" from with the movement and combat.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
the controls overall were okay for me. The only one that i hella recommend changing is flip.
I changed flip to middle mouse button and it was a godsend after i got used to it.

Reactions: monograde
Apr 18, 2022

c65.jpg

Reactions: Eskeetit666

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019

I did notice the getting stuck on edges bit too. It feels like the collision detection wasn't very well implemented. But the rest of your arguments about jumping feeling floaty and enemy contact damage is not something I could relate to.

Reactions: SukebeDude
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes