4.10 star(s) 50 Votes
May 23, 2018
I still can not get the last summoning stone at the bottom right despite restarting the game a few times, is it because i'm playing crack version? And can you tell me how to get the custume for the little fairy at the witchy wood?
I like boss sprites and their animations, but it seems to me that H scenes are few and they don't shine with quality compared to the rest of the game (except farm). Faced with the problem of the absence of one summoning stones, spent an hour running around everything 2 times and then realized that they simply do not exist, does anyone have a solution?
You need to update to latest version, 1.4 on page 1, older versions it doesn’t spawn because of a bug, then it’s in the slime citadel’s mini boss reward room.

Reactions: Sansness

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
How do I check what version I'm on? I cannot seem to find the alchemy stones and I don't see a walkthrough here to confirm locations. I heard one was in a boss room's treasure area and I have #3.

May 23, 2018
How do I check what version I'm on? I cannot seem to find the alchemy stones and I don't see a walkthrough here to confirm locations. I heard one was in a boss room's treasure area and I have #3.
Main menu, bottom right corner. Though I’m pretty sure if you had the “1.3 easy version” that was uploaded here originally it wasn’t actually 1.3, as it had none of the fixes in the 1.2 and 1.3 change logs. 1.4 version that’s here as the current version has everything though

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Main menu, bottom right corner. Though I’m pretty sure if you had the “1.3 easy version” that was uploaded here originally it wasn’t actually 1.3, as it had none of the fixes in the 1.2 and 1.3 change logs. 1.4 version that’s here as the current version has everything though
Alright, it says I'm playing 1.1... is there a good way to update to 1.4? (I grabbed this one from the initial post)

s3xh3x

Nov 28, 2023
can we get 1.5 update plz?

i see that they changed the attack button to trigger when pressed instead of upon release of the button. big deal to me!

also, they stabilized the camera quite a bit and made lots of other QOL improvements, along with loads of bugfixes

catRepellent

May 3, 2017
can we get 1.5 update plz?

i see that they changed the attack button to trigger when pressed instead of upon release of the button. big deal to me!

also, they stabilized the camera quite a bit and made lots of other QOL improvements, along with loads of bugfixes
Not only that, the mini slides because of the movement smoothing really throw me off. Especially with small platforms. I ended up modify the file to remove the smoothing entirely

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Got it, the problem now is how do I get there?
Just play the game and you will get all the powers you need. If you get lost where to go next fortune teller in the city will guide you. But you should go with that order:
>Rescue Fairy from Dominatrix Goblin,
>Go to Spirit City and buy Bubble
>Go back to mentor and gain ability to change sex
>Go beat Goblin Queen and get the Chaos Key
>Go to ghost castle where you will find ghost form (going through thorns) and Chaos Key
>Go to Jigoku where you will find demon wings (dash in air) and Chaos Key
>Go to Tengoku where you will find angel wings (triple jump) and Chaos Key
>Go to Fungal forest where you will find slime form (going through pipes), then into Slime Citadel where you find Chaos Key
>Go to Rat City/Sewers where you find Mermaid Scale (going through waterfalls)
>Go to Umi Umi to get Chaos Key
>Go to Chaos Castle and beat Chaos Witch

May 25, 2020
Just play the game and you will get all the powers you need. If you get lost where to go next fortune teller in the city will guide you. But you should go with that order:
>Rescue Fairy from Dominatrix Goblin,
>Go to Spirit City and buy Bubble
>Go back to mentor and gain ability to change sex
>Go beat Goblin Queen and get the Chaos Key
>Go to ghost castle where you will find ghost form (going through thorns) and Chaos Key
>Go to Jigoku where you will find demon wings (dash in air) and Chaos Key
>Go to Tengoku where you will find angel wings (triple jump) and Chaos Key
>Go to Fungal forest where you will find slime form (going through pipes), then into Slime Citadel where you find Chaos Key
>Go to Rat City/Sewers where you find Mermaid Scale (going through waterfalls)
>Go to Umi Umi to get Chaos Key
>Go to Chaos Castle and beat Chaos Witch
I did everything I could in Fungal Forest, there is only a door I can't open. But no slime form.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes