4.10 star(s) 50 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
Need help..
What am I missing? I can't seem to find this last quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1701357648423.png

My max peaches is 11, I have all the gacha collection, my map says 99% complete and i checked every corner of the whole map, i matched the mapping in the post above and everything is seems visited already
Been looking around the whole area for a while now

Thank You

Last edited:

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Need help..
View attachment 3130260

My max peaches is 11, I have all the gacha collection, my map says 99% complete and i checked every corner of the whole map, i matched the mapping in the post above and everything is seems visited already

Thank You
Goblin stud. U have to have goblin costume and go talk with goblin princess. She is in the room next to goblin queen (down from goblin cave teleport)
To be fair i dont see 3 quest here. There is also Ectogasm (going as cat girl to ghost in the bathroom) and "help needed" but this one i belive could be skipped if you did all the quest first

Have that too.

1701361027851.png
In this chest there is key to this door
1701361093743.png

1701361198446.png

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Goblin stud. U have to have goblin costume and go talk with goblin princess. She is in the room next to goblin queen (down from goblin cave teleport)
To be fair i dont see 3 quest here. There is also Ectogasm (going as cat girl to ghost in the bathroom) and "help needed" but this one i belive could be skipped if you did all the quest first
ok the one's that missing is Ectogasm, its the bathroom ghost
it seems that quests entries are being skipped when you already had an item and interacting on the quests giver? maybe because it skips to QUEST COMPLETE prompt? idk but anyway.. thank you so much

Reactions: Whaft
May 25, 2020
Just play the game and you will get all the powers you need. If you get lost where to go next fortune teller in the city will guide you. But you should go with that order:
>Rescue Fairy from Dominatrix Goblin,
>Go to Spirit City and buy Bubble
>Go back to mentor and gain ability to change sex
>Go beat Goblin Queen and get the Chaos Key
>Go to ghost castle where you will find ghost form (going through thorns) and Chaos Key
>Go to Jigoku where you will find demon wings (dash in air) and Chaos Key
>Go to Tengoku where you will find angel wings (triple jump) and Chaos Key
>Go to Fungal forest where you will find slime form (going through pipes), then into Slime Citadel where you find Chaos Key
>Go to Rat City/Sewers where you find Mermaid Scale (going through waterfalls)
>Go to Umi Umi to get Chaos Key
>Go to Chaos Castle and beat Chaos Witch
I only have four of these keys, 1-2-4-5. But it seems there aren't any other rooms I can enter in, a few with a special key I don't know where to find. The last boss I beated was the frog one.

View attachment 3130374
In this chest there is key to this door
View attachment 3130377

View attachment 3130380
Thanks.

Gahhh111222

Oct 24, 2022
Need help..
View attachment 3130260

Thank You
Your missing "assistance required" the second quest from janice the bunny by the red couch. I assume you did what i did and completed all the quests in the building before completing her first quest, so you got the reward but not the journal entry. So I'm guessing you gotta complete her first quest and get her second one before finishing the other quests in the room.

s3xh3x

Nov 28, 2023
Holy hell the controls are absolutely horrendous. I haven't got mad at a game for years but this one did it.
I don't know who's the genius who thought moving forward while attacking and enemies having contact damage was a great idea, jumping feels so floaty, I got stuck multiple times on edges and so on. Someone above said the ending felt rushed, well, the whole game felt rushed to me, I can't imagine how the state of the game was before they delayed it but right now it's nothing more than an early access, especially with basic stuff not implemented correctly.

Sry, had to vent a bit so bear with me.

Oh and before someone says it, don't give me the "git gud" treatment, I finished Hollow Knight on Steel Soul mode no problems, so I know when a game has bad controls, you can feel it right away.
They have made some improvements in the 1.5 build, but yes, the controls aren't perfect. I don't feel as strongly as you do, though.

The forward movement during attack is not so bad, and it actually stops me from being too button-spammy with my approach. I need to use the roll as part of my assault button combination in order to avoid collision with the target, which ultimately makes combat more interesting. It's not Hollow Knight, that much is for sure.

The update fixes the stuck corner issue for the most part. It also changed the attack command to trigger upon button press instead of button release, which makes combat much more responsive and smooth.

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
Here are the updated maps with everything you need to 100% the game. Again, not mine.

My gold calculations were also off as well. You need exactly 20,451 gold to buy everything in the game (breakdown below). Even with the extra coin drops in the 1.3 update, you still need to grind. I did a run where I killed every enemy I came across (with the lucky cat charm equipped), opened every secret chest, and got the extra 1000G from completing Leg's questline, yet I was still around 15k short of what I needed. This goes without saying, use cheat engine!

FlipWitchForbiddenSexHex-1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Do you have a link to a cheat engine table please?

HiddenEyes01

Oct 28, 2020
I was playing 1.4 today on my laptop. I had to remap a bunch of the default gamepad buttons to make the controls feel good. Gamepad has been essential.

...........Inventory
Melee.................Interact
..............Jump

L2 - Heal ................ R2 - Shoot
L1 - Gender ............ R1 - Roll

Hopefully 1.5 fixes the issue where I had to use the keyboard's interact (E) and cancel (Esc) for the gatcha UI and and some shop menus since my remap wouldn't work in only those two instances. (DS4Windows let me add keyboard keys to my controller as a work-around). The worst bug I have with the controls is that sometimes when I activate the Ghost ability, my character immediately reverts back to normal and fires a shot instead.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes