SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
The moment i realize the girl animated on the banner is Lilly and not the mom xD
Anyway nice game with potential, but i do wish we had more content and real sex scenes or at least real forplay ones tho.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The moment i realize the girl animated on the banner is Lilly and not the mom xD
Anyway nice game with potential, but i do wish we had more content and real sex scenes or at least real forplay ones tho.
i'll be happy as long as in the future we can get rid of Arnold, there will never be NTR, and all the girls can get preggers.

if the dev showed up and told me those 3 things, i would be highly tempted to support, and willing to wait.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, having trouble running the game. All buttons and menus seem to be working, but no scenes advance. Stuck on the hospital screen then it freezes on the next scene with girls in bedroom. Any ideas why the game won't run for me?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey! A little peek on what is in the update :p Aren't you lucky to live with them? :D
So, the update is in its final step. texts are finished and are being reviewed, all animations are finished, and I only have few renders to finish, to add more details to the scenes, I should finish them today.
Tomorrow will be focused on finishing to build-up the whole content, if everything goes without any issue it should come at the evening, or the next day (There are always unexpected issues ha ha)
=> So you can expect the Update tomorrow or after tomorrow.
_____
Concerning the Image and video requests for higher tier patrons, I've finished some and the rest are still on the list, I'll finalize all of them right after I finish the update.
I will publish them as files but they will be included into the game next time.
For patrons that are pledging for July, I will do the renders as soon at we've decided about it, so you'll not wait like for the previous ^^.
_____
I'm very satisfied of the upcoming update, I did a good upgrade og graphic skills and animating!
- New lights & structure
- NSFW animations with amazing moves :D I haven't played all games but I can be 99% sure it's one of the top concerning animations ^^.
You will tell me what do you think of it :D

See you later!
As a bonus, here is Quinn, waiting for the Update :p

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes