Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That tattoo wardrobe is seamless at times and really flows on those adorned gals.
Great to still be waiting on some update from the summer camp - they should disband and head for their retreats now that holiday season has sparkled the hots into high gear.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
(y) :love: Update will be great guys :love: (y)

:love: From Oppai Comics himself Today :love:

I'm taking a bit more days, to perfect renders that fix the actions, and also to put good sound design on it ^^, not a lot, like 1 or 2 (I've lost many hours due to personal life ^^)

Also, I've put the animations into the game, ouaw, really o_O
(y)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
(y) :love: Update will be great guys :love: (y)

View attachment 336148

I'm taking a bit more days, to perfect renders that fix the actions, and also to put good sound design on it ^^, not a lot, like 1 or 2 (I've lost many hours due to personal life ^^)

Also, I've put the animations into the game, ouaw, really o_O
(y)
Was expecting the delay lmao

Still, the update looks like it could be the first that has some work put into it. Lets hope its true :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Well, very soon XD

Actually I've found many missing renders to do while I was building dialogue into the game (merging text & renders).

If I'm not forgetting one The last will be finished this night.

What I've got left: Post process last images, finish to build scenes & establish the triggers, try & debug & post.

Building scenes = synchronize images/animations/sounds to the text.
(Shouldn't take that long)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Those models are hot as fuck. Christine (mom) is easily one of the Top 5 milfs.

I wish the free roam content changed a bit more with the story level. It didn't really seem like it had much of an effect on the sandbox content.

EDIT: Had to mention those animations. Just top-notch! Holy shit, I nearly lost it with the mom on the treadmill. :drool:
Dammit Man your doing it to me again... Another good one found.... Ya I blame you lol
Thats what I get for spying on you... Thanks.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Any new info? There is nothing on patreon or Discord, but maybe someone knows something?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes