Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Eerie Entity

Nanou sure is a tease in this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is best girl :love:

Mormont Fantabaldu

if you havent tired this game out you should there are some top tier babes in this game :cool:
Hot damn those are some tasty looking ladies I've been meaning to play this just never got round to it looks like I'm missing out here especially with that tattoo chick. :love:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Mytez Eerie Entity

Nanou sure is a tease in this update

[SPOILER
[/SPOILER]

Quinn is best girl :love:

Mormont Fantabaldu

if you havent tired this game out you should there are some top tier babes in this game :cool:
My friend King after Badik i cannot face up another game with a Girl which name is Quinn... :ROFLMAO:
Joking aside the pictures seems really hot and nice ... i'll give a try to this game .....

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
why no one talking about how small is this update ??

atlleast compared to the first version it had way more events.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Wow this game has my fav Daz3D girls models for sure, the chara design for the sisters is very cool

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Only problem is you move up from Level 10 to Level 11 at the end of the game, but when you visit all the ladies in their rooms it's as if nothing happened the night before and you're meeting them for the first time. Strange.

Reactions: jowishg

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like the girls, I like how they look, even like the ott characters they show, but there's so little non-repetitive content and then almost every time you need to start a new game and that while it lacks so many basic options like many Unity games do.

No, I'll wait for let's say 5-8 more updates before trying this game again.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
hmm im getting crash on load with this.. never played before so no old saves, crashes either with or without IC patch... am i missing something?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Carlos "TotallyNotPerv" Spicyweener will help the girls with their every discreet needs :cool:

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes