YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Is it me or when i see the MC i burst from laughing, his face is just too much to handle
But what a lucky guy

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think it'll be Jessica, she wants it the most but doesn't want to admit it.
That's exactly why i think she won't be his first, she is clearly the jealous type, so my guess is that she will make her move on him only after she sees how much attention he is getting from the other girls, but it would be nice if she was his first since he is crazy about her for quite some time

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Next time, dont try to hype up an update so much. 2 months for this is a disappointment, but at least without trying to make it seem like it was going to be something incredible you would go in with no expectations.
The update is basically the same as all the previous ones, a little longer maybe. Nothing special.

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
The incest patch needs some fix but the game is 10/10. The models, the animations, the characters(actually the MC is ugly as hell) and the humor is really good.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
The incest patch needs some fix but the game is 10/10. The models, the animations, the characters(actually the MC is ugly as hell) and the humor is really good.
What about the story, it seems everyone cares about how pretty the games are nowadays 5 stars because the game is pretty

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
how did this go on for 6 releases without any sex scenes? it's basically some foreplay and that's it. i like the art and would throw $5/m or so to support this game if it moved at a decent pace. i'll revisit in a few releases.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes