Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Pretty nice update. The characters look great, besides the main character, animations are really good, it's funny, there is a decent amount of sex scenes. The worst part will be to wait for the next update now.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Fucking hell, the character models of the girls are on another level. This game surpasses BADIK in terms of visuals and animations.

I have mixed feelings about the future of the game , this update was really solid overall , but the part with the gun kinda ruined any "build up story" to the point where i feel future update will be just a fuckfest.

Before this update absolutely nothing happened between mc and his family , and in the span of 10 min , you went from being shy to look at them , to having them jerk you off and blow you , i feel like the dev put so much work in render and animation and having a fluid game that story is subpar , and while the game is imo really super solid i feel like what could have been some good buildup moment just went out and now that every girl want mc dick he will fuck one of them every update

Maybe im wrong but still a super cool game and im hype for future releases
The build up is very quick in this game which is good. I'm tired of waiting for 6-8 updates to see sexual content. Plus I don't think this game is supposed to have a serious story. This is just a fun harem game.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone figured out how to rip the CG fully? i can see some images in unity studio but not all of them or animations>?

Reactions: almax

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I love most of the girls, and the story is very enjoyable and funny - however, I hate to say it, but the story forces you to sexscenes without a choice. You don´t get asked if you want to have sex with a milf for instance, and that breaks it for me, I´m not into milfs, and even less into abusive milfs who take advantage of your stupidity. sad, but not worth for me to play any further. :/ thanks anyway, it still lookes amazing tho.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I love most of the girls, and the story is very enjoyable and funny - however, I hate to say it, but the story forces you to sexscenes without a choice. You don´t get asked if you want to have sex with a milf for instance, and that breaks it for me, I´m not into milfs, and even less into abusive milfs who take advantage of your stupidity. sad, but not worth for me to play any further. :/ thanks anyway, it still lookes amazing tho.
I agree with this first part - to have a few ingame choices would be nice, otherwise the game could fade into (exceptionally well animated) kinetic novel.
With the second part I disagree - milfs are yummy, anywhere anytime :p ...so, to dev/s - if you put milfs only into your game w/o choices that would be just perfect kn:D:D

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
King you only forgot to post the pic with MC holding her ass, she is a PAWG, and i do love a big ass

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Haha ! What a nice little update !
Short, but very enjoyable and fun :ROFLMAO:
And Quinn is 200% right : every girl on the Earth should know this : blue balls is a very serious issue ! Mens could die from pain because of it :sneaky:

Reactions: Sky-WaLKeR

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
i respect your opinion but.. abusive milfs??? that milf can abuse me anytime she wants :ROFLMAO:
milfs are yummy, anywhere anytime :p ...so, to dev/s - if you put milfs only into your game w/o choices that would be just perfect kn:D:D
And that is totaly fine. :) everybody has his/her own taste, and its the devs damn right to do what they want. For people like me its just sad we don´t have a choice or at least skip that scene or even disable that content in any way. I´t wouldn´t bother me if the game wasn´t interesting, It was enjoyable until that part, what makes me sad. I´m totaly in for the other girls, Kat and Quinn are my favorite. :p I´ts a bummer.

Reactions: Abhai and Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I wonder how long it will be until Jessica gives in she reminds me a little of Veronica from Man Of The House, and for anyone that's played that we know how well that ends ;)
At least to me Veronica turned out to be the best girl in that game, but here Jess really need to stand out to become like Veronica, she has some great competition ahead of her, Quinn,Mom and Julia are already better than her in looks and personality, i also find the boss (Mia right?) and Nanou better than her.

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

gubl

May 31, 2018
I am not gaming engine expert, but my observation so far was, that there are four major engines in use by creators.
RenPy (pretty much PowerPoint with some click flow logic)
Unity (seem real-time 3D capable engine, Twist is good example of its capabilities)
RPGM (outdated right off the shelf, looks mediocre and even with great story and inlay image renders, can’t attract much attention of nowadays players. The only creator who executes RPGM well - NLT, but it attributes for heavy customization of engine to enable fluid game flow and art of manageable map sizing, which NLT mastered as no one else, exploiting players interest in solving logical puzzles rather grind on crawling over dull and anemic maps )
Flash (very limited, does not suit for complex games, mostly used by creators with skills in 2d vectored graphics, not many good examples aside publicly available MnF type of games, which nowadays realistic 3D renders make look cartoonish, biting off auditorium of flash games.

Based on that, I wonder if Flirty F and similar, I guess Timestamps can be such sibling, that run on unity actually use its 3D rendering capabilities?
Or use of Unity engine here is pretty much container to link game logic with replay of pre-rendered image series to simulate animation?
Those animations in high res look very detailed, but I have not seen same level of details in “The Twist” so I got assumption that something like DAZ or Blender is used to create high res images, so use of Unity 3D is pretty nominal to pack game into executable?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes