Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a incest patch, the one in the op seems to do nothing, there is nothing but txt files in it.

edit: nevermind, seems the file didn't overwrite like it was meant to

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Good game but the main problem is the MC face design, how the hell those girl call him cute when his face look like ugly monkey.

Reactions: Big Purple

komo12

Nov 17, 2017
Guys why it won`t let me play this game?i getablack screen and thats it i can play almost all the games in here but not this help me please.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Guys why it won`t let me play this game?i getablack screen and thats it i can play almost all the games in here but not this help me please.
Try to update graphic drivers and what resolution are you playing the game and try ti set graphic on game low if you dont have have a good graphic card.

Reactions: komo12

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
maybe it is just me. But something is off with the incest patch. Its like they are not family, and he just calls her mom and there is no dialog that works with it.

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
I love most of the girls, and the story is very enjoyable and funny - however, I hate to say it, but the story forces you to sexscenes without a choice. You don´t get asked if you want to have sex with a milf for instance, and that breaks it for me, I´m not into milfs, and even less into abusive milfs who take advantage of your stupidity. sad, but not worth for me to play any further. :/ thanks anyway, it still lookes amazing tho.
And that is totaly fine. :) everybody has his/her own taste, and its the devs damn right to do what they want. For people like me its just sad we don´t have a choice or at least skip that scene or even disable that content in any way. I´t wouldn´t bother me if the game wasn´t interesting, It was enjoyable until that part, what makes me sad. I´m totaly in for the other girls, Kat and Quinn are my favorite. :p I´ts a bummer.
How sensitive can someone be lmao? Just skip her parts and enjoy the rest of the amazing content. Theres other girls for a reason....If seeing something you dislike in a game full of things to like turns you off to the point that you cant play anymore, yikes.

Reactions: Lailus

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 279415

Overview:
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...
Thread Updated: 2019-07-10
Release Date: 2019-07-10
Developer: Oppai Comics -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hints:

Trailer:

OLD SAVES PRIOR TO v0.1.22 DON'T WORK!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: - Fan Signatures - Walkthrough

View attachment 245132 View attachment 245153 View attachment 245154 View attachment 245155 View attachment 245156 View attachment 245157 View attachment 245158 View attachment 245159 View attachment 279407 View attachment 279408 View attachment 279409 View attachment 279411 View attachment 279412 View attachment 279413 View attachment 279416
My review: Graphics, including animation are excellent, audio is excellent, writing is sophmoric which is the only drawback to the game. Dev get a better writer and this game would get five stars, right now I would give it 4. Overall, great job!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
oh man this was freakin awesome ....... Love this gameand can't wait for the next update....

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone said before, but i think Jess is a yandere, she was jealous of Nanou "working out" and giving MC a BJ, jealous of how Mia knows about MC body,jealous of Quinn x MC :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I don't know if anyone said before, but i think Jess is a yandere, she was jealous of Nanou "working out" and giving MC a BJ, jealous of how Mia knows about MC body,jealous of Quinn x MC :unsure:
Not really up to par on my weeb terminology, but you sure you don't mean tsundere? Yandere would imply that they're lovely and sweet beforehand.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
finished the game reached level 11 version done
no old saves no rollback no extra save slots
great game just point and click and continue
no puzzle paths difficulty places to visit no maps
wow its missing a lot of things but great game regardless.
it does have savescreen so thats a plus
i just hope the next version is longer so it won't be over so fast.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes