Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm sure when Kat was taking me to work a masturbation event triggered but i can't view it. ones before and after work. Is it a known bug and is there anything i can do to fix/view it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

komo12

Nov 17, 2017
hi guys i try evrithing to play this game but it just stay on black screen i try update drivers graphic card etc nothing it just stay on black screen any idea or someone had same problem and resolved?

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
How sensitive can someone be lmao? Just skip her parts and enjoy the rest of the amazing content. Theres other girls for a reason....If seeing something you dislike in a game full of things to like turns you off to the point that you cant play anymore, yikes.
Couldn´t skip it, I would have to watch it at least a few seconds for the animation play - and yes, it turned me so much off, that I quit, because I just found it ugly. :) it´s a bummer, but oh well. I also tend to imerse myself into the MC especialy when i can give the MC a Name - so on that point it also is a absolute no go area for me, because I´m unimersed because I got forced to do something with someone I never would. Maybe I´ll pick it up again after some updates, it´s worth it for sure, but in the moment, i´m searching for something else, where i can totaly imerse myself in.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Damn fine game right here! (y)

Only thing that bugs me is every girl in this game be like "omg MC so hot and cute!" I get the MC is all kinds of ripped but he is one of the goofiest looking dudes :ROFLMAO:

Other than that all the girls got great "assets" and almost all of them are gorgeous even the grandma working at the office and slobbing on MC's weiner at the home gym. Its a toss up between Julia and Christine on whos the hottest imho. :love:

Cant wait for more!

felicenko28

Jun 2, 2017
Hello, when i play in fullscreen mode, i don't see some commands ( continue the story, close in the saving panel ) at 2560x1440. I've tried at 1920x1080 but same results, please help.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so i got back to where 1.22 left off because of the bug, now the ugly grandma shows up, seriously she reminds me of an old lady from skyrim that had a face lift for some reason.. why i do not have an option to ignore her is beyond me, or why the sister masturbating is not a masturbation unlock is beyond me.

However, one of the main points i gotta bring up is the MC's dick reveal during the unwanted slobbering grandmas scene is.. good lord take him to a doctor now, i think the tip of his dick is dieing, i even see black.

also i finally realized why the mc looks kinda weird... he looks like a muppet wearing a flesh suit that got caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

delain

Jan 11, 2018
Fun and hot. Only truly bad thing here is engine. Its' slow and have alot of crashes.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
I wanted to try this game because of nice renders but .. it's a shame it's too huge file. Almost 2gb and it's made with unity so it can't be compressed.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
Great animations and designs for the girls, but the game itself kind of drags me down. Mostly because some the writing is kind of bad and the MC you have to inhabit is so bland and uninteresting he sucks the sexyness out of the scenes. He's essentially a naive, dope who stares and stammers at anything even remotely resembling a girls naughty bits. And with no real choices to give him any character of your own.....it's kind of dull. Even the nude stuff. Which is bad because I really want to like this game and the other characters have developed (if not the best written or most consistent) personalities; but the MC whos viewpoint we're supposed to inhabit can't even make the gym scene interesting.

Also that last scene was so weird, nonsensical, and poorly done that I just assumed at first it was a badly done dream sequence. Not something that was actually happening.

This game seriously needs a good writer.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes