lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
man the girls in this game look amazing. anyone know what assets they are based on? especially the mom and jessica?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
General consensus ... look for harem villa / harem island ... you can make your own assumptions;)!
I do believe you are onto something there I can certainly see the similarities also just look at the amount of Quinn models that are currently around :sneaky:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not a big fan of the dev describing every single scene through the MC like we don't have eyes. (Very likely he's not a native English speaker which is why he does this a lot.)

As good as the models are, maybe we shouldn't have to see the MC's face coz he looks stupid and goofy all the time.

Everytime we have to get a MC that's a stupid looking perv who is virgin rather than a confident MC who can give as much as he can take from female LI's.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
maybe we shouldn't have to see the MC's face coz he looks stupid and goofy all the time.
I never really pay much attention to the MC I'm usually pretty distracted with the ladies on show :p

A lot of SFm clips feature beheaded guy plowing along some hot dame... This is revenge, right here ;)!
He may be headless but she is getting ploughed by another head ;)

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Really nice game, although my pc lagged like hell when I launched it, but no problem after. Quinn's definitely my favorite. Christine and Julia are nice too. Jessica's hot as hell but she's kind of a bitch. I don't like that attitude girl !

Oh and MC's kinda everyone's bitch. I feel like he's more a spectator than an actor as he just goes with the flow. He doesn't really have a say in anything. Only bad thing I could think of. I'll play next updates, that's for sure.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
jutitbuild.jpg
"
I'm now using new nipple and tits system

you can see the before/after

take a close look et see how the hands interact with the tits!

I'm gonna apply this system to every girls ^^

the post is for patrons only because I can't show it to public on patreon

----> Tell me what do you think of this Before/After <----
"
Latest news from the discord.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the new models put a lot of texture and make everything look more organic and life like ...

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes