Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm probably more excited for the next release of this game than any other at the moment. Quinn's dick sucking scene was ridiculously hot and the Mom's thirst had me drooling at the end of the last release. Plus, the new nipple mods are just mouth-watering. I'm hoping OppaiComics includes copious amounts tit sucking in the next release!

tenor.gif

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
The only complaint I can make about this game is about MC, his animation is very bad compared to other characters, but overall it's a great game.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This game is great, the story has a different start than most games, renders and art are great. The sisters and the mother of the MC are beautiful and very sexy (I love Quinn and the mother of the MC). It has some animations that I have not seen in other games, as well as the humor it handles, I loved it. My rate at this point (V. 0.1.33) is 9/10

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Sans titre-1.jpg

What's up gameuuurs!
This is the news that concerns a new feature I'm implementing on this upcoming update.
=> Choice System
This post is here to explains you how my choice system will work.
You have 2 way to impact the story:
- Type 1: choice X or Y that is recorded.
- Type 2: Choice that will increase or decrease a specific stat.
Type 1 simple example: Do you prefer coffee or Tea? and then a scene later the girl is coming with a cup or tea/coffee.
=> It impacts an element of the scene.
Type 2 simple example: Touch her/let her touch you. If you lead the action you'll earn initiative points, if you let her do, you'll lose initiative points. It's not negative to lose points
=> It impacts how the hot stuff are happening with her: If your initiative is positive, you'll take the lead, if it's negative, she girl takes the lead.
Example: If there is a blowjob scene, if you have initiative you'll do a fuckface, if you have negative initiative she'll suck you how she'd like.
in brief: if init+ then you make the moves, if init- then she does.
It could also impact some little sentences, like how she considers you.
At this level of development of the game, choices or Initiative doesn't change her main scenario, it changes "how" it's happening. It could evolve when I'll start to make the "extensions".
Initiative is specific to a character, so you could choose to lead with a character but not with another.
Julia is upcoming soon, and you will lose you jaw and mind... ha ha!

BONUS for people that read until there:
trete2.png

Christine's model has been Updated. i gave her a more mature skin that fits more her age Iris a bit lighter, and tits a "little" bigger. She is the focus after Julia.​

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 405860

What's up gameuuurs!
This is the news that concerns a new feature I'm implementing on this upcoming update.
=> Choice System
This post is here to explains you how my choice system will work.
You have 2 way to impact the story:

Type 1 simple example:
Do you prefer coffee or Tea? and then a scene later the girl is coming with a cup or tea/coffee.
=> It impacts an element of the scene.
Type 2 simple example: Touch her/let her touch you. If you lead the action you'll earn initiative points, if you let her do, you'll lose initiative points. It's not negative to lose points
=> It impacts how the hot stuff are happening with her: If your initiative is positive, you'll take the lead, if it's negative, she girl takes the lead.
Example: If there is a blowjob scene, if you have initiative you'll do a fuckface, if you have negative initiative she'll suck you how she'd like.
in brief: if init+ then you make the moves, if init- then she does.

Julia is upcoming soon, and you will lose you jaw and mind... ha ha!

BONUS for people that read until there:
View attachment 405862

Christine's model has been Updated. i gave her a more mature skin that fits more her age Iris a bit lighter, and tits a "little" bigger. She is the focus after Julia.​
I like this, I loved the way things were more though i have to be honest, but this is ok too. means I would have to play the game multiple times to get every single outcome. around when will the next update be?

Last edited by a moderator:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Finally found the time to playthrough the available content in the game so far - Game is really good, animations and character models look really good.
When it comes to erotic stuff it is also good and have some good steamy scenes(still kinda on the ''first base'' lvl of stuff with the female characters) and it is also fun when it comes to the comedy stuff that doesn't feel forced.

Although for now the freeroam thingy feels kinda empty because when you come back to one character you have the same conversation like the one before never happened and stuff like that.

Also the game crashes from time to time when i was playing it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
n brief: if init+ then you make the moves, if init- then she does.
Sounds like a Sub and Dom route be interesting to see how that pans out :unsure:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm not gonna lie... I keep coming back to this thread just so I can stare that girl. I can't tell where the hilarity ends and her off-the-charts cuteness begins. I'd sign up for any dev's Patreon blind if they had a character based on her. :love: You have any sauce for that gif?

User4862

May 26, 2019
I'm not gonna lie... I keep coming back to this thread just so I can stare that girl. I can't tell where the hilarity ends and her off-the-charts cuteness begins. I'd sign up for any dev's Patreon blind if they had a character based on her. :love: You have any sauce for that gif?
her names Yagami Kumi
skip to 1:20

i have no idea who she is, just did a quick search

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
her names Yagami Kumi
skip to 1:20

i have no idea who she is, just did a quick search
That's some strong Google-Fu! Thanks!

EDIT: I guess dropping that gif into Google Image search would have helped too. My laziness apparently knows no bounds tonight. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: User4862
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes