ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I'm a little conflicted by this game. On one hand it has decent animations and the free mode exploration could become decent if you get to eventually be able ro interact more with objects and people.
Yet on the other hand the game reads as though it was written by a 13 year old (friend 1) whose friend (friend 2) just described to him how his other friend (friend 3) had described to (friend 2) about seeing his first ever Hustler magazine.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm a little conflicted by this game. On one hand it has decent animations and the free mode exploration could become decent if you get to eventually be able ro interact more with objects and people.
Yet on the other hand the game reads as though it was written by a 13 year old (friend 1) whose friend (friend 2) just described to him how his other friend (friend 3) had described to (friend 2) about seeing his first ever Hustler magazine.
Yeah I don't think the devs native language is English but that doesn't bother me as the gameplay ain't that bad time will tell and I think it will get better over time.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
is the latest update the pyjama party? Or did something new get added? It won't let me progress past this point, so im guessing lv 11 is as high as it goes right now.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
is the latest update the pyjama party? Or did something new get added? It won't let me progress past this point, so im guessing lv 11 is as high as it goes right now.
yes that the end of the story for now till next update

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Cannot wait for the next update, see the new titties and nipples on this beautiful mother !

Nov 22, 2018
I don't have any experience with macOS/OSX, but have you tried emulation through Wine? Seems like there's a version for macOS. Works fine for me on Linux + Proton (just a fancy wine wrapper).

Ive tried using tried using the wine way but im not that tech savvy and got lost lol ..

Reactions: may0214

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Ive tried using tried using the wine way but im not that tech savvy and got lost lol ..

This Winebottler application seems to make things pretty straight-forward. No need to fiddle with the command line or anything.

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
just found this gem, really hot characters in this game and writing is pretty funny. got some potential

edit: damn jessicas attitude is so not hot, wish they were a option to skip certain characters and still go on with the main story

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes