Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Just finished this version and what an absolute humdinger. Yeah, the MC looks like a cast extra from The Walking Dead, but every one of the girls simply rocks. Sweet and innocent, sex kitten, MILF goddess or gorgeous hellcat and that's just the immediate family!

Looking forward to so much more of this one.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...
Fucking arnold, Always here when you Don't need him...

Will try this game, looks promising.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and the MC you have to inhabit is so bland and uninteresting he sucks the sexyness out of the scenes. He's essentially a naive, dope who stares and stammers at anything even remotely resembling a girls naughty bits.
The MC killed it for me.

One of the things I hate in H games and the MC does it constantly. Just stares at parts like a drooling halfwit.

All the girls are great but the main character is a joy killer. It takes a lot for me to get into straight sex as it is but it's impossible when the MC is this goofy.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
so i got back to where 1.22 left off because of the bug, now the ugly grandma shows up, seriously she reminds me of an old lady from skyrim that had a face lift for some reason.. why i do not have an option to ignore her is beyond me, or why the sister masturbating is not a masturbation unlock is beyond me.

However, one of the main points i gotta bring up is the MC's dick reveal during the unwanted slobbering grandmas scene is.. good lord take him to a doctor now, i think the tip of his dick is dieing, i even see black.

also i finally realized why the mc looks kinda weird... he looks like a muppet wearing a flesh suit that got caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.
He looks like a bearded version from the game Family matters remaster :LOL:

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just the usual dandy trope, luv.

Ooops! Slipped, landed on his ...

OOooOOps! Didn't see you there mopping them floors witn your tongue ... quik, stick it in ...

OOOooOOps! Wanna taste my ... Give my ... CPR attention?

OOOooooOOps! What do you call a ... come get some ... dribble my tender ...

OOOoooOOps! Such a stern response ... Let me tender your meander;)!!

Reactions: Avaron1974

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Man this update was really good but I hope mom is not a cam girl doing nude stuff I know as it seems it will happen but it is just my foolish wish for the future that its not like that keep up the good work

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Flirty F 0.1.22 ~670MB
Flirty F 0.1.3 ~1680MB
Just how much new content did he managed to get in game between these versions that it's size grew thrice bigger?.. Oo

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He forgot all the spunk ... the error logs, the updates from them servers, unity SDK and a bunch of android ports form last release ... those sizes mean nothing as very little content gets added on with each update... still not a very good optimizer and .. likes to kill our HDD and stress our GPUs ;)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes