spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
how did this go on for 6 releases without any sex scenes? it's basically some foreplay and that's it. i like the art and would throw $5/m or so to support this game if it moved at a decent pace. i'll revisit in a few releases.
I don't know how you counted 6 releases when this was only the third one.

Reactions: ADRO864

shran

Dec 26, 2016
I have mixed feelings about the future of the game , this update was really solid overall , but the part with the gun kinda ruined any "build up story" to the point where i feel future update will be just a fuckfest.

Before this update absolutely nothing happened between mc and his family , and in the span of 10 min , you went from being shy to look at them , to having them jerk you off and blow you , i feel like the dev put so much work in render and animation and having a fluid game that story is subpar , and while the game is imo really super solid i feel like what could have been some good buildup moment just went out and now that every girl want mc dick he will fuck one of them every update

Maybe im wrong but still a super cool game and im hype for future releases

Reactions: ronhowardeen

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
... god, I hope it isn't just MY issue!!!... Is it just me, or is the number of SAVE screens limited?? I tried everything I could think of to switch to another page of blanks, but I couldn't get it to work... is it just an issue with 'my' game?? :(

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I can't really explain why, but i rly love this game :D Yes it does not have sex in it yet, but the chars are cute or funny and animations are great. :D Update was good too, hope it gets a bit more story going on

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
other then that sexy walk i hope its good
i havent played the last 3 versions cause they were too fast
i want to be able to play the game long enough to enjoy it

Last edited:
Reactions: Lailus

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It won't let me continue the main story, just says that I have to visit previous scenes. I have viewed them all and nothing has changed.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It won't let me continue the main story, just says that I have to visit previous scenes. I have viewed them all and nothing has changed.
Have you tried Jess' room? There should be something new there.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I Hope in later chapters when you gain those levels the dialog for the females in their own room changes to reflect the new levels. Right now even after the main levels is finished the girls still acts like the 1st level was when the game first started and also quinn keeps saying thanks for keepin an eye on Julia. Even though i hoped
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: smokebox and Abhai

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Beautiful models coupled with hilarious facial expressions and sound effects makes this one of my fav games on here.

Reactions: jackaaa
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes