Paniya

May 28, 2017
Didn't play this yet. But looks promising. Waiting for more contents to downloads. Graphic looks awesome.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Just started playing this game and loving it already! The wild animations to show the house and rooms really makes the place feel 3D and not just random pictures. The models and shots are gorgeous! And all the animations! Not to mention the developer actively listening to his patreons, what a great project. Cant wait for more!

P.s. more ahegao plz ;)

quignon87

Feb 17, 2018
Wow nice work here, can't wait for the update, definitely great animations and characters design. Just the story which seems a bit to rushy to me but that's still a great game so far :)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Please add Mac version
before that add some content, and than release both together.

So just wondering, do any of us have any idea as to what is planned to be in this other than the very little that is in the OP? Cause with the last scene i saw in regards to the one sister, i am hoping impregnation all around.

I just hope there is no NTR planned in this... unless it is netori and we steal the girls.

Reactions: Fillestein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Random but the intro of "Break On Through" by The Doors sync's up with that walking animation in the banner. Made me chuckle a little.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes