Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why, but somehow I don't like Kat very much.
I like Mom, Julia, Jessica, Mia and Nanou the most.
Waiting for updates with Mia and Nanou.. :love: :love:

Reactions: saves88

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
The fuck man....Jessica's character is really shitty,like there's always a stick up her ass. If a girl like that talked to me like that I would have slapped her many times by now. I mean if she got that much problems with guys acting like that then why does she do modelling, its like first you tease them and if they react to you, then you show your bitchy attitude....the fuck? AND HOW COME MC IS SO MUCH OF A WIMP, there's a limit how much you should endure.

roy kaplan

Jul 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "Dark_Legion, publicación: 4172839, miembro: 1832516"]
El hombre de mierda ... El personaje de Jessica es realmente una mierda, como si siempre hubiera un palo en el culo. Si una chica así me hablara así, ya la habría abofeteado muchas veces. Quiero decir, si ella tiene tantos problemas con los chicos que actúan así, entonces ¿por qué hace de modelo? Es como si primero te burlas de ellos y si reaccionan contigo, entonces muestras tu actitud de perra ... ¿carajo? Y cómo es que MC es tan débil, hay un límite en lo que debes soportar.
[/CITAR]

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The fuck man....Jessica's character is really shitty,like there's always a stick up her ass. If a girl like that talked to me like that I would have slapped her many times by now. I mean if she got that much problems with guys acting like that then why does she do modelling, its like first you tease them and if they react to you, then you show your bitchy attitude....the fuck? AND HOW COME MC IS SO MUCH OF A WIMP, there's a limit how much you should endure.
Jessica just hides her true feelings within herself. Her behavior is just a 'cover'. I don't know if you got to this point, but Jess explains everything to MC in the last scene with her.
Yes, I was also pissed off by her behavior, but at some moments you can see her true face. I changed my mind about her later, Jess is a good girl. ;) You will like her or not, your choice.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Damn just realized this doesn't have a harem tag has the dev ever mentioned if it will be an option at some point?

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Jessica just hides her true feelings within herself. Her behavior is just a 'cover'. I don't know if you got to this point, but Jess explains everything to MC in the last scene with her.
Yes, I was also pissed off by her behavior, but at some moments you can see her true face. I changed my mind about her later, Jess is a good girl. ;) You will like her or not, your choice.
Yeah, I just played her part and I get what you are saying. And yeah I don't hate her that much.
But I don't know, its still like the situation where a girl's slapping a guy's face repeatedly and saying "oh, you didn't get hurt right? I was just defending myself because you are so handsome".

Reactions: tothadam1998

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

I wish to start over from zero. (After Quinn's update)
This doesn't change anything for the upcoming Quinn's update that will be using the current game project.
There is something going on on my mind and I wish to talk about that with you, please give me your opinion about that in the comment section below.
I want to get your feedback about that. You can give it in comment, on my discord or in private.
The idea

I would like to start over flirty F from zero, by that I mean restart the story AND the App. (When I say App, I mean the .exe)

Story
I would rewrite the whole story, but keep similar direction. It would also be easier to start adding more content to girls: More smooth progression and everyday lifewith them.
This would goes along a more developed game-play.
When I do updates, I want to give people the sexual content that they want, I could feel guilty if I didn't give it, maybe it was just in my mind.
Now that you've seen sexual content with girls at home (Quinn arrives), I could write better relationship development without worrying about sexual content quantity.
Also as I won't have to think of "minimum sexual content to show each update" I could do updates more frequently.
I would do new renders that fit the new story, but it's possible I use some of the past render if it fits. (Only if High quality)
-> You won't see a duplicate of scene that is slightly changed, it's new scenes with few points in common.
App (I'm creating a new project)
New App, all current content will not be present, complete new code (I could get rid of everything messed up, it's too complex on the current app because too much systems relies on other systems), All content will be in high quality.
I've learned a lot in coding by developing flirty F, I could go straight to optimized things!

Creator's interest
I'm developing Flirty F because I love it and it gives me fun, and I really am hyped by the idea of restarting it from zero and make it better. I could also do a fresh new code, it feels like cleaning up and reorganizing your room, or starting a new game but doing a lot better with experience.

Game-play
I would take this occasion to change the game-play. More dialogue trees, more choices, different way to play the game. (I'll change the navigation map system)
You'd focus more on customizing the MC (you). You could want sex, love, or nothing with girls and they'll react depending on your character.
Example you'll get regular choices to select what the MC should think. Beware, maybe girls are afraid by love and would prefer lewd behavior, or maybe the opposite :p You don't chose the girl's path, you choose how your MC is, and see consequences.

How much time?
I won't need more than a month for coding the new app + few content, it should be done pretty much quickly.

What content at first?
New introduction to start. I'll make update's focus differently than currently. More details after Quinn's update.

When?
I'm thinking of doing it right after Quinn's update. I know, it changes the initial plans I posted long time ago.

I know some people could get upset, but I feel I need to do it, for my own creator's motivation (I'm not sure of how to explain it) I guess that's okay because you could still launch Flirty F 0.1.8 app to see content with the girls before it comes into the new App.
It was a complex decision, but I guess I should choose what would make me happy as a creator ^^

/////
If you want news about Quinn's update, I need few more days of rendering and then if should be ready to be posted ^^

Henture

Oct 6, 2018

I wish to start over from zero. (After Quinn's update)

There is something going on on my mind and I wish to talk about that with you, please give me your opinion about that in the comment section below.
I want to get your feedback about that. You can give it in comment, on my discord or in private.
The idea

I would like to start over flirty F from zero, by that I mean restart the story AND the App. (When I say App, I mean the .exe)

Story
I would rewrite the whole story, but keep similar direction. It would also be easier to start adding more content to girls: More smooth progression and everyday lifewith them.
This would goes along a more developed game-play.
When I do updates, I want to give people the sexual content that they want, I could feel guilty if I didn't give it, maybe it was just in my mind.
Now that you've seen sexual content with girls at home (Quinn arrives), I could write better relationship development without worrying about sexual content quantity.
Also as I won't have to think of "minimum sexual content to show each update" I could do updates more frequently.
I would do new renders that fit the new story, but it's possible I use some of the past render if it fits. (Only if High quality)
-> You won't see a duplicate of scene that is slightly changed, it's new scenes with few points in common.
App (I'm creating a new project)
New App, all current content will not be present, complete new code (I could get rid of everything messed up, it's too complex on the current app because too much systems relies on other systems), All content will be in high quality.
I've learned a lot in coding by developing flirty F, I could go straight to optimized things!

Creator's interest
I'm developing Flirty F because I love it and it gives me fun, and I really am hyped by the idea of restarting it from zero and make it better. I could also do a fresh new code, it feels like cleaning up and reorganizing your room, or starting a new game but doing a lot better with experience.

Game-play
I would take this occasion to change the game-play. More dialogue trees, more choices, different way to play the game. (I'll change the navigation map system)
You'd focus more on customizing the MC (you). You could want sex, love, or nothing with girls and they'll react depending on your character.
Example you'll get regular choices to select what the MC should think. Beware, maybe girls are afraid by love and would prefer lewd behavior, or maybe the opposite :p You don't chose the girl's path, you choose how your MC is, and see consequences.

How much time?
I won't need more than a month for coding the new app + few content, it should be done pretty much quickly.

What content at first?
New introduction to start. I'll make update's focus differently than currently. More details after Quinn's update.

When?
I'm thinking of doing it right after Quinn's update. I know, it changes the initial plans I posted long time ago.

I know some people could get upset, but I feel I need to do it, for my own creator's motivation (I'm not sure of how to explain it) I guess that's okay because you could still launch Flirty F 0.1.8 app to see content with the girls before it comes into the new App.
It was a complex decision, but I guess I should choose what would make me happy as a creator ^^

/////
If you want news about Quinn's update, I need few more days of rendering and then if should be ready to be posted ^^
Amazing idea!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Has there been or will be linux port? From what iv watched so far (just past robber scene mum gives hand, quinn bj) it seems like a great game with good fun writing and story progression, i see no reason to start from 0.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Wow the dev is starting over huh? Thats a shame at least I got the Jessica update. I would only suggest that if the dev is starting over to have a more consistent schedule or plan for future updates. Ill be back when its the jessica update again:sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes